FS: New Wheelset from 2001 V-Rex

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Rick Moll, Apr 16, 2003.

  1. Rick Moll

    Rick Moll Guest

    I have for sale the original wheelset from my 2001 V-Rex. It includes the tires, tubes, 9sp
    cassette, and reflectors. Everything, wheels and tires are brand new, never ridden, and were stored
    in a dark air conditioned space.

    I'll take $150, which includes shipping to any continental US address.

    Includes:

    Front: 36 Spoke, Presta

    Alex DA16 406x16 Rim Shimano LX HB-M570 Hub
    2.mm straight spokes Primo Comet 20x1.75 Tire Presta Tube Reflector

    Rear: 36 Spoke, Presta

    Alex DA16 559x16 Rim Shimano LX FH-M570 Hub
    3.mm straight spokes Primo Comet 26x1.50 Tire Presta Tube SRAM 9sp 11-32 Cassette Reflector

    Rick Moll [email protected]

    Tags:

  2. Rick Moll

    Rick Moll Guest

    I've already found a buyer for my wheelset.

    Thanks,

    Rick Moll