FS: nib Shimano 105 9sp Front der 28.6 clamp $12 shipped

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.marketplace archive' started by Harold, Feb 16, 2004.

  1. Harold

    Harold Guest

    For sale: New In Box silver Shimano 105 9 sp Front derailleur 28.6 clamp on. this is for double
    front chainring use. i took it out of the box and realized that its the wrong size clamp for my
    bike.. my loss is your gain...

    $12 shipped via USPS to lower 48 states only cash, MO or Personal check accepted

    email me. [email protected]

    thanks, Harold

    Tags:

  2. Harold