FS: nib Shimano 105 9sp Front der 28.6 clamp $12 shipped

Harold

Guest
For sale: New In Box silver Shimano 105 9 sp Front derailleur 28.6 clamp on. this is for double
front chainring use. i took it out of the box and realized that its the wrong size clamp for my
bike.. my loss is your gain...

$12 shipped via USPS to lower 48 states only cash, MO or Personal check accepted

email me. [email protected]

thanks, Harold

SOLD .....

thanks, Harold