FS:NIB Shimano Dura Ace SPD-R pedals $60

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.marketplace' started by Dirt, Dec 1, 2005.

  1. Dirt

    Dirt Guest

    This is a brand new in the box pair of Shimano Dura Ace SPD-R pedals.
    They have never been mounted or used. These were the last of the ones
    offered by Shimano before they went to the SPD-SL model these have the
    teflon coated pieces on the pedal where the cleat makes contact with
    the pedal body upon entry/exit. Also these have the Dura Ace logo on
    teh side and bottom of the pedal. Comes complete with pedals, cleats,
    mounting hardware and instruction manual. $60 + Shipping. Let me know
    if you are interested.

    Scott

    Tags:

  2. Dirt wrote:
    > This is a brand new in the box pair of Shimano Dura Ace SPD-R pedals.
    > They have never been mounted or used. These were the last of the ones
    > offered by Shimano before they went to the SPD-SL model these have the
    > teflon coated pieces on the pedal where the cleat makes contact with
    > the pedal body upon entry/exit. Also these have the Dura Ace logo on
    > teh side and bottom of the pedal. Comes complete with pedals, cleats,
    > mounting hardware and instruction manual. $60 + Shipping. Let me know
    > if you are interested.
    >
    > Scott

    If only they made shoes for these! I love my SPD-R's, but they are
    getting phased out by the shoe makers...:(