FS:NIB Shimano Dura Ace SPD-R pedals $60

Dirt

Guest
This is a brand new in the box pair of Shimano Dura Ace SPD-R pedals.
They have never been mounted or used. These were the last of the ones
offered by Shimano before they went to the SPD-SL model these have the
teflon coated pieces on the pedal where the cleat makes contact with
the pedal body upon entry/exit. Also these have the Dura Ace logo on
teh side and bottom of the pedal. Comes complete with pedals, cleats,
mounting hardware and instruction manual. $60 + Shipping. Let me know
if you are interested.

Scott

Dirt wrote:
> This is a brand new in the box pair of Shimano Dura Ace SPD-R pedals.
> They have never been mounted or used. These were the last of the ones
> offered by Shimano before they went to the SPD-SL model these have the
> teflon coated pieces on the pedal where the cleat makes contact with
> the pedal body upon entry/exit. Also these have the Dura Ace logo on
> teh side and bottom of the pedal. Comes complete with pedals, cleats,
> mounting hardware and instruction manual. $60 + Shipping. Let me know
> if you are interested.
>
> Scott

If only they made shoes for these! I love my SPD-R's, but they are
getting phased out by the shoe makers...:(