FS: Nice Trek 5500 Postal bike, 54 cm, Campy 10 speed

res09c5t

Guest
Hi,
I'm posting this for a friend who is a retired bike shop mechanic. They're
handling the selling and shipping so contact them for info, offers, etc. at
ilwalker1987removeatyahoo.com (You'll need to fix that email address.)

Trek 5500 Postal bike. 54 cm, 10 speed record campy bought in 2001 and has
low miles on it, Rolf Wheels bought in 2001 with low miles, 170 crank, 39-52
chainring, 54cm, Bike is on very good condition. Frame is the original red
white and blue. They're asking $1800.

Thanks!
Lyle

Hi Lyle,
What is your friends name and what is the shop?