rec.bicycles.marketplace archive · Public discussion

FS: Nike Hautacams (Size 43)

Started by Critcommute · · Last activity · 1 post · 664 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.bicycles.marketplace archive
Published
27 June 2004
Last activity
27 June 2004
Original author
Critcommute
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
664
Views / 30 days
0
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. New in box w/shoe bag. Great looking shoes with OCLV carbon
    soles. Blue/black with 2 velcro straps and mech. buckle.
    Lance worth these a few years ago.. I'd love to keep them
    but they just don't fit. Size 43. Email if interested. Pics
    available.

    $105 shipped conus for one pair. $200 shipped for two pairs
    (I thought I'd be clever and buy two pair...)

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.