FS: Nike Hautecams 44/10

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.marketplace archive' started by Eric Larsson, Dec 8, 2003.

  1. Eric Larsson

    Eric Larsson Guest

    I pair of nearly new Nike Hautecam shoes. Size 44/10. OCLV carbon soles. Three clasp closure with
    ratcheting top clasp. Worn twice (only once outdoors). They are a shade too small for me to use
    inserts. $125 shipped to US addresses. contact: emlarsson at yahoo dot com.

    Tags:

  2. Eric Larsson

    Eric Larsson Guest

    1 pair of nearly new Nike Hautecam shoes. Size 44/10. OCLV carbon
    soles. Three clasp closure with ratcheting top clasp. Worn twice (only
    once outdoors). They are a shade too small for me to use inserts.
    $115 shipped to US addresses. contact: emlarsson at yahoo dot com.

    [email protected] (Eric Larsson) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > I pair of nearly new Nike Hautecam shoes. Size 44/10. OCLV carbon soles. Three clasp closure with
    > ratcheting top clasp. Worn twice (only once outdoors). They are a shade too small for me to use
    > inserts. $125 shipped to US addresses. contact: emlarsson at yahoo dot com.

  3. Eric Larsson

    Eric Larsson Guest

    1 pair of nearly new Nike Hautecam shoes. Worn twice (only once outdoors). They are in new
    condition. Size 44/10. OCLV carbon soles. Three clasp closure with ratcheting top clasp. They are a
    shade too small for me to use inserts. $115 shipped to US addresses.

    [email protected] (Eric Larsson) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > 1 pair of nearly new Nike Hautecam shoes. Size 44/10. OCLV carbon soles. Three clasp closure with
    > ratcheting top clasp. Worn twice (only once outdoors). They are a shade too small for me to use
    > inserts. $115 shipped to US addresses. contact: emlarsson at yahoo dot com.
    >

    > [email protected] (Eric Larsson) wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    > > I pair of nearly new Nike Hautecam shoes. Size 44/10. OCLV carbon soles. Three clasp closure
    > > with ratcheting top clasp. Worn twice (only once outdoors). They are a shade too small for me to
    > > use inserts. $125 shipped to US addresses. contact: emlarsson at yahoo dot com.

  4. Eric Larsson

    Eric Larsson Guest

    1 pair of nearly new Nike Hautecam shoes. Worn twice (only once outdoors). They are in new
    condition. Size 44 euro / 10 US. OCLV carbon soles. Three clasp closure with ratcheting top clasp.
    They are a shade too small for me to use inserts. $110 shipped to US addresses.