FS: Nike Hautecams 44/10

Eric Larsson

Guest
I pair of nearly new Nike Hautecam shoes. Size 44/10. OCLV carbon soles. Three clasp closure with
ratcheting top clasp. Worn twice (only once outdoors). They are a shade too small for me to use
inserts. $125 shipped to US addresses. contact: emlarsson at yahoo dot com.

1 pair of nearly new Nike Hautecam shoes. Size 44/10. OCLV carbon
soles. Three clasp closure with ratcheting top clasp. Worn twice (only
once outdoors). They are a shade too small for me to use inserts.
$115 shipped to US addresses. contact: emlarsson at yahoo dot com.

[email protected] (Eric Larsson) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> I pair of nearly new Nike Hautecam shoes. Size 44/10. OCLV carbon soles. Three clasp closure with
> ratcheting top clasp. Worn twice (only once outdoors). They are a shade too small for me to use
> inserts. $125 shipped to US addresses. contact: emlarsson at yahoo dot com.

1 pair of nearly new Nike Hautecam shoes. Worn twice (only once outdoors). They are in new
condition. Size 44/10. OCLV carbon soles. Three clasp closure with ratcheting top clasp. They are a
shade too small for me to use inserts. $115 shipped to US addresses.

[email protected] (Eric Larsson) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> 1 pair of nearly new Nike Hautecam shoes. Size 44/10. OCLV carbon soles. Three clasp closure with
> ratcheting top clasp. Worn twice (only once outdoors). They are a shade too small for me to use
> inserts. $115 shipped to US addresses. contact: emlarsson at yahoo dot com.
>

> [email protected] (Eric Larsson) wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
> > I pair of nearly new Nike Hautecam shoes. Size 44/10. OCLV carbon soles. Three clasp closure
> > with ratcheting top clasp. Worn twice (only once outdoors). They are a shade too small for me to
> > use inserts. $125 shipped to US addresses. contact: emlarsson at yahoo dot com.

1 pair of nearly new Nike Hautecam shoes. Worn twice (only once outdoors). They are in new
condition. Size 44 euro / 10 US. OCLV carbon soles. Three clasp closure with ratcheting top clasp.
They are a shade too small for me to use inserts. $110 shipped to US addresses.