[FS] Panaracer Pasela 700c touring tyre

Pete Biggs

Guest
For sale: 1 Brand new Panaracer Pasela TourGuard (Kevlar) rigid 700x32
tyre

Been fitted to a wheel but not ridden.

Note: Actual width is less than it's supposed to be. It's really more like
a typical 28 or even a 25 (depending on brand).

£20 including postage. Please email p[at]biggs[dot]tc

~PB

"Pete Biggs" <ppear{remove_fruit}@biggs.tc> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> For sale: 1 Brand new Panaracer Pasela TourGuard (Kevlar) rigid 700x32
> tyre
>
> Been fitted to a wheel but not ridden.
>
> Note: Actual width is less than it's supposed to be. It's really more like
> a typical 28 or even a 25 (depending on brand).
>
> £20 including postage. Please email p[at]biggs[dot]tc

Worth 15 quid tops, more like 10. 18sq new from SJSC, who aren't exactly the
cheapest bike shop. I think they're less from Spa. But they're good tyres.

cheers,
clive

Clive George wrote:
> "Pete Biggs" <ppear{remove_fruit}@biggs.tc> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> For sale: 1 Brand new Panaracer Pasela TourGuard (Kevlar) rigid
>> 700x32 tyre
>>
>> Been fitted to a wheel but not ridden.
>>
>> Note: Actual width is less than it's supposed to be. It's really
>> more like a typical 28 or even a 25 (depending on brand).
>>
>> £20 including postage. Please email p[at]biggs[dot]tc

=INCLUDING POSTAGE=

> Worth 15 quid tops, more like 10.

£10? I think you're a bit behind the times there.

> 18sq new from SJSC, who aren't
> exactly the cheapest bike shop. I think they're less from Spa. But
> they're good tyres.

Does indeed costs £17.99 from SJSC which is where I got it from. Remember
postage charge from them is £5 if total order under £50.

I think it's rather mean to spoil a contributer's advert like this. I
think the price is fair. Also fair enough if no-one wants it at this
price but give me a chance first please.

The tyre is narrower than I want. I could return it but I'd be wasting a
bit on return postage, so I thought I'd *try* selling it on first instead.

~PB

"Pete Biggs" <ppear{remove_fruit}@biggs.tc> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Clive George wrote:

> I think it's rather mean to spoil a contributer's advert like this. I
> think the price is fair. Also fair enough if no-one wants it at this
> price but give me a chance first please.

Sorry, wasn't intended to be mean - I just thought it was somewhat high
based on what I remembered having bought several over the years.

BTW Spa do them for 14 quid + post...

cheers,
clive

Clive George wrote:
> Sorry, wasn't intended to be mean - I just thought it was somewhat
> high based on what I remembered having bought several over the years.
>
> BTW Spa do them for 14 quid + post...

Okay, I'll lower my price to £19 inc First Class post with prompt desptach
plus a puncture kit (with 2 decent levers)... not that it'll be needed
with this tyre! :)

~PB