[FS] Panaracer Pasela 700c touring tyre



P

Pete Biggs

Guest
For sale: 1 Brand new Panaracer Pasela TourGuard (Kevlar)
rigid 700x32 tyre

Been fitted to a wheel but not ridden.

Note: Actual width is less than it's supposed to be. It's
really more like a typical 28 or even a 25 (depending
on brand).

£20 including postage. Please email p[at]biggs[dot]tc

~PB
 
A

Anonymous

Guest
"Pete Biggs" <ppear{remove_fruit}@biggs.tc> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> For sale: 1 Brand new Panaracer Pasela TourGuard (Kevlar)
> rigid 700x32 tyre
>
> Been fitted to a wheel but not ridden.
>
> Note: Actual width is less than it's supposed to be. It's
> really more like a typical 28 or even a 25
> (depending on brand).
>
> £20 including postage. Please email p[at]biggs[dot]tc

Worth 15 quid tops, more like 10. 18sq new from SJSC, who
aren't exactly the cheapest bike shop. I think they're less
from Spa. But they're good tyres.

cheers, clive
 
P

Pete Biggs

Guest
Clive George wrote:
> "Pete Biggs" <ppear{remove_fruit}@biggs.tc> wrote in
> message news:[email protected]...
>> For sale: 1 Brand new Panaracer Pasela TourGuard (Kevlar)
>> rigid 700x32 tyre
>>
>> Been fitted to a wheel but not ridden.
>>
>> Note: Actual width is less than it's supposed to be. It's
>> really more like a typical 28 or even a 25
>> (depending on brand).
>>
>> £20 including postage. Please email p[at]biggs[dot]tc

=INCLUDING POSTAGE=

> Worth 15 quid tops, more like 10.

£10? I think you're a bit behind the times there.

> 18sq new from SJSC, who aren't exactly the cheapest
> bike shop. I think they're less from Spa. But they're
> good tyres.

Does indeed costs £17.99 from SJSC which is where I got it
from. Remember postage charge from them is £5 if total order
under £50.

I think it's rather mean to spoil a contributer's advert
like this. I think the price is fair. Also fair enough
if no-one wants it at this price but give me a chance
first please.

The tyre is narrower than I want. I could return it but I'd
be wasting a bit on return postage, so I thought I'd *try*
selling it on first instead.

~PB
 
A

Anonymous

Guest
"Pete Biggs" <ppear{remove_fruit}@biggs.tc> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Clive George wrote:

> I think it's rather mean to spoil a contributer's advert
> like this. I think the price is fair. Also fair enough
> if no-one wants it at this price but give me a chance
> first please.

Sorry, wasn't intended to be mean - I just thought it was
somewhat high based on what I remembered having bought
several over the years.

BTW Spa do them for 14 quid + post...

cheers, clive
 
P

Pete Biggs

Guest
Clive George wrote:
> Sorry, wasn't intended to be mean - I just thought it was
> somewhat high based on what I remembered having bought
> several over the years.
>
> BTW Spa do them for 14 quid + post...

Okay, I'll lower my price to £19 inc First Class post with
prompt desptach plus a puncture kit (with 2 decent
levers)... not that it'll be needed with this tyre! :)

~PB