FS: perth MTB 2004 Giant Yukon

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mitch Pollard

the bike is a 2004 Model Giant Yukon. I have owned it approximatly 1 month give or take a few days.

The bike has never been taken off road the Disc brakes are just wearing in now. and has had one
Complimentary service on the 3 week of ownership mark.

The specs are: 6061 alloy fluidformed frame 17" suit a man 5'6 - 6'1. RST Gila T4 89mm Travel front
shock fork (plush, Adjustable preload) Hayes Mechanical disc breaks front and rear (still wearing
in). Alex double wall alloy rims. stainless spokes. Shimano c-deck Rapid Fire and levers nice Giant
gadged Velo Saddle. Drink Cage and bottle with front Shimano Acera Crankset and Derailler. (24
speed) Rear Deore Derailler. front Futuro hub (disc). rear Shimano hub (disc).

The bike is Near new. I have all bike receipts and warranties. it cost $770 1 month ago. I am
looking for $670 o.n.o for quick sale due to financial hardship. very solid and fast bike. email me
for enquiries. cheers

My Apologies. The Bike is a Stealth black in colour with Tinge of blue and silver. also the Price
$670 was a misprint the Price of the bike is $570 keeping in mind its one month old. Kept out of the
rain Ridden at least once a day, when not raining. and brand new at $770. cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.