FS: Pinarello Patao Waterbottles

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.marketplace' started by Daggits, Dec 11, 2005.

  1. Daggits

    Daggits Guest

    I have for sale 4 white and 4 blue Pinarello badges waterbottles (brand
    new). These are the slimmer dia. bottles for use with the patao cages.
    I also have the patao cages for sale (all black). E-mail for pics.
    Looking for $7.00 a bottle, will take lower offers if you buy 4 or
    more. Let me know.

    Mike

    [email protected]

    Tags:

  2. On 11 Dec 2005 18:15:34 -0800, "Daggits" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >I have for sale 4 white and 4 blue Pinarello badges waterbottles (brand
    >new). ........Email for pics.
    >Looking for $7.00 a bottle, will take lower offers if you buy 4 or
    >more. Let me know.

    Mike,

    I would like photo of the white model. Thanks!

    Guy A
    Ripley, TN

  3. Daggits

    Daggits Guest