FS: Pneumo, med., white. $75 or make offer!

mvnbikes

New Member
Aug 15, 2003
Slightly used Pneumo, white, size medium. In great shape, clean, with no damage. Bought as a spare but it doesn't match our new team colors, so it must go! Comes with visor. Asking for $75 plus shipping (if shipped in the US), or make me an offer. It's gotta go!

I've inquired several times w/o response.
"mvnbikes" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:t%[email protected]...
> Slightly used Pneumo, white, size medium. In great shape,
> clean, with no damage. Bought as a spare but it doesn't
> match our new team colors, so it must go! Comes with
> visor. Asking for $75 plus shipping (if shipped in the
> US), or make me an offer. It's gotta go!
>

> --

Still available?

Thanks,
Ben