FS: Polar Power Kits

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.marketplace archive' started by Andy Birko, Jan 29, 2004.

  1. Andy Birko

    Andy Birko Guest

    For sale: 2 polar power kits:

    Both kits function perfectly.

    Kit "A" $210 shipped to cont. USA

    Includes:

    Polar Power sensor

    Head Unit

    Brand New Battery

    Campy Derailleur bolt kit

    Shimano Ultegra & Dura Ace bolt kit

    Rare Earth Magnet for Cadence Sensor

    Zip tie kit (aftermarket)

    Printed copy of instruction manual (lost original)

    Kit "B" $205 shipped to cont. USA

    Polar Power sensor

    Head Unit

    Brand New Battery

    Campy Derailleur bolt kit

    Shimano Ultegra & Dura Ace bolt kit

    Cadence Sensor Magnet (will include rare earth if I can find my stash)

    Zip tie kit (aftermarket)

    Printed copy of instruction manual (lost original)

    The insulation at the chain speed sensor on this one has detached from the sensor, but the device
    still works perfectly and has not caused me any difficulty

    If necessary, I have one Shimano Tiagra/Deor derailleur bolt - let me know if you need it, I'll
    include it no extra charge. First come first serve.

    Tags:

  2. The Bike God

    The Bike God Guest

    Anyone know if these are actually worth looking at? I've just noticed quite a few being sold on
    auctions, cycling boards, etc, lately...

    On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 20:12:24 -0500, "Andy Birko" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >For sale: 2 polar power kits:
    >

    >Both kits function perfectly.
    >

    >Kit "A" $210 shipped to cont. USA
    >
    >Includes:
    >

    >Polar Power sensor
    >
    >Head Unit
    >
    >Brand New Battery
    >
    >Campy Derailleur bolt kit
    >
    >Shimano Ultegra & Dura Ace bolt kit
    >
    >Rare Earth Magnet for Cadence Sensor
    >
    >Zip tie kit (aftermarket)
    >
    >Printed copy of instruction manual (lost original)
    >

    >Kit "B" $205 shipped to cont. USA
    >

    >Polar Power sensor
    >
    >Head Unit
    >
    >Brand New Battery
    >
    >Campy Derailleur bolt kit
    >
    >Shimano Ultegra & Dura Ace bolt kit
    >
    >Cadence Sensor Magnet (will include rare earth if I can find my stash)
    >
    >Zip tie kit (aftermarket)
    >
    >Printed copy of instruction manual (lost original)
    >

    >The insulation at the chain speed sensor on this one has detached from the sensor, but the device
    >still works perfectly and has not caused me any difficulty
    >

    >If necessary, I have one Shimano Tiagra/Deor derailleur bolt - let me know if you need it, I'll
    >include it no extra charge. First come first serve.

  3. Andy Birko

    Andy Birko Guest

    "Andy Birko" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > For sale: polar power kit:
    >

    > Kit "B" $210 shipped to cont. USA
    >

    > Polar Power sensor
    >
    > Head Unit
    >
    > Brand New Battery
    >
    > Campy Derailleur bolt kit
    >
    > Shimano Ultegra & Dura Ace + Tiagra/Deor bolt kit
    >
    > Cadence Sensor Magnet (will include rare earth if I can find my stash)
    >
    > Zip tie kit (aftermarket)
    >
    > Printed copy of instruction manual (lost original)
    >

    > The insulation at the chain speed sensor on this one has detached from the sensor, but the device
    > still works perfectly and has not caused me any difficulty

    Note: Requires Polar compatible HRM (e.g. s710,720 etc) to function