FS: Prescription cycle glasses sunglasses RX and Insert

sglasco

Guest
Hi,

I am a licensed optician and have come across a great new sunglass frame with prescription
lens insert.

I am selling these directly with prescription lenses included for about a third of what you would
expect to pay.

Polycarbonate wrap around style with flash mirror coating and full UV protection.

These are similar to the Bolle Parole and Vigelante with the SOS insert.

I can also replace scratched or broken lenses in your current pair (any brand).

Email any questions to [email protected]

Check out photos on my website. www.sglasco.com/rooly

Thanks for looking, Scott

> I am selling these directly with prescription lenses included for about a third of what you would
> expect to pay.

Let's see... I'd expect to pay less than $10 for such suxxy glasses. Are you selling them for $3?

Bolle is horrible. The only people who like them are post-cataract surgery senior citizens. Bolle
unloaded as many of those ugly glasses as they could to anyone who would take them, probably for no
more than $5 per pair. Sorry to hear you got tricked, trick.

-John Morgan

On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 01:14:29 -0700, "John Morgan" <[email protected]> scribbled:

>> I am selling these directly with prescription lenses included for about a third of what you would
>> expect to pay.
>
>Let's see... I'd expect to pay less than $10 for such suxxy glasses. Are you selling them for $3?
>
>Bolle is horrible. The only people who like them are post-cataract surgery senior citizens. Bolle
>unloaded as many of those ugly glasses as they could to anyone who would take them, probably for no
>more than $5 per pair. Sorry to hear you got tricked, trick.
>
>-John Morgan

Ouch! <soothes bruised Bolle Wearer ego>

-Slash
--
"Ebert Victorious"

- The Onion

"John Morgan" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<oHqUa.42250$zy.39712@fed1read06>...
> Bolle is horrible. The only people who like them are post-cataract surgery senior citizens.

Can I fart some dust for you now?

JD Bolle Asp wearer

On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 01:14:29 -0700, John Morgan <[email protected]> wrote:
>> I am selling these directly with prescription lenses included for about a third of what you would
>> expect to pay.
>
> Let's see... I'd expect to pay less than $10 for such suxxy glasses. Are you selling them for $3?
>
> Bolle is horrible. The only people who like them are post-cataract surgery senior citizens. Bolle
> unloaded as many of those ugly glasses as they could to anyone who would take them, probably for
> no more than $5 per pair. Sorry to hear you got tricked, trick.
>
> -John Morgan

Bolle 746 brotha...all the way!

Gman

> Ouch! <soothes bruised Bolle Wearer ego>
>
> -Slash

Heheh!

Well at least it had some edge to it, eh? I'm serious though... nobody likes Bolle glasses here. Are
there ANY styles that are decent? The Vigilante, Parole, and Rogue are all horrible!

-John Morgan

On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 19:01:34 -0700, "John Morgan" <[email protected]> scribbled:

>> Ouch! <soothes bruised Bolle Wearer ego>
>>
>> -Slash
>
>Heheh!
>
>Well at least it had some edge to it, eh? I'm serious though... nobody likes Bolle glasses here.
>Are there ANY styles that are decent? The Vigilante, Parole, and Rogue are all horrible!
>
>-John Morgan

Mine were a few years old, so perhaps they were more "traditional" in style, but they looked sharp
and fit great. No weird straight sidepieces or swooping lens curves, just good solid sunglasses.
Unfortunately, they're now residing at the bottom of a glacial stream after a miscalculated
boulder hop.

Kinda like these: http://www.sunglassesgiant.com/bolcarsun.html

Nothing fancy, nothing crazy.

-Slash