FS: Price Reduced StumpJumper Pro FSR XC - NOW $645 in Seattle

HC Carter

Guest
REDUCED ONCE AGAIN: Specialized StumpJumper Pro FSR XC Full Suspension Mountain Bike - located
in Seattle.

This is a screaming deal for this pro-quality full-suspension bike! Now Only $645 - Offers and
Trades Considered!

Top of the line pro performance! Very Good original condition - ready to ride!

See pictures at: http://hccarter.home.comcast.net/fsrxc/

I will be posting some newer, better pictures soon! Includes extras: NIB - Specialized A1 DirtRodz
handlebar extensions NIB - Red Specialized S-Works grips NIB - Blackburn Aluminum Quick Release
Seat Post Rack

Also - Set of Mt. Zefal Sport Black Plastic ABS Fenders and Specialized size 10 Shoes/clips,
more . . .

27 speed 99 Specialized Stumpjumper Pro FSR XC full suspendsion mountain bike. Medium size frame.
Rock shock SID front forks. Fox Air Vanilla Float rear shock. Front and rear suspension are both
fully adjustable. Shimano: Deore XT brakes; XTR Rear derailleur; Deore XT front derailleur; Deore XT
rapidfire shifters with indicators. Specialized Stout Hubs. Ritchey seat post. Mavic X222 Rims;
Specialized Revo TFC Saddle; Specialized Dirt Master Team tires.

This bike is in very good condition, with very minor wear & scratches. It has been well maintained.
It rides great. Include original docs/manuals. The price is now only $645 - offers and trades
considered. I can email additional pics. Thanks!

Lots of on-line resources:

http://products.consumerguide.com/cp/family/review/index.cfm/id/19764
= = =

On Tue, 16 Dec 2003 07:15:59 GMT, HC Carter <[email protected]>
wrote:

>REDUCED ONCE AGAIN: Specialized StumpJumper Pro FSR XC Full
Suspension
>Mountain Bike - located in Seattle.
<snip>

I can't believe that you're still trying to sell stolen goods on usenet.

"HC Carter" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:BC03F0A2.4807%[email protected]...
> REDUCED ONCE AGAIN: Specialized StumpJumper Pro FSR XC Full Suspension Mountain Bike - located in
> Seattle.
>
> This is a screaming deal for this pro-quality full-suspension bike! Now Only $645 - Offers and
> Trades Considered!

I'll trade you a K-Tel "20 Greatest Truck Drivin' Songs" album in poor condition for it.

Matt (no turntable anymore)

"HC Carter" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:BC03F0A2.4807%[email protected]...
> REDUCED ONCE AGAIN: Specialized StumpJumper Pro FSR XC Full Suspension Mountain Bike - located in
> Seattle.
>
> This is a screaming deal for this pro-quality full-suspension bike! Now Only $645 - Offers and
> Trades Considered!

FYI... I used to own of one these. Excellent XC/tame freeride bike. It's a VERY nide ride, and well
worth what he's asking... If it's not stolen (in which case I'd love to shoot him myself) or
otherwise bullshitted.

"P e t e F a g e r l i n" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Tue, 16 Dec 2003 07:15:59 GMT, HC Carter <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >REDUCED ONCE AGAIN: Specialized StumpJumper Pro FSR XC Full
> Suspension
> >Mountain Bike - located in Seattle.
> <snip>
>
> I can't believe that you're still trying to sell stolen goods on usenet.

You know, I thought of theft instantly (and not just cause I lost my hardtail Wednesday)...I mean,
really, who calls it a 27 speed if they know anything about mtbing? Or still puts "Deore" in front
of LX or XT?

Does this guy have a history of that? If so, why is he still breathing?

Chris