FS Raleigh Competition Frame/Fork/HS/Stem/Post $192

Callahan

Guest
Frame is like new; ridden less than 300 miles. Frame is Kinesis Butted Aluminum, very stout with a
nice carbon fork and carbon spacers. I'll also include a 120 stem and a VGC seatpost. Very nice
frame, I'm just not a sprinter and prefer my older Ti frame. Email with questions. Mike

Sorry forgot an important piece of info; size is 56cm (c-t).
news:[email protected]...