FS: Rans Rocket 2002 model

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Tom C., Feb 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tom C.

Tom C. Guest

Greetings,

I have a 2002 Rans Rocket with cyclcomputer and kickstand for sale for $800 or best offer. The bike
    has been ridden approximately 350 miles according to the odometer and is in perfect condition. I
    need to reduce my stable of bikes and this is the one I decided to sell first. Bike is located in
    the Atlanta Georgia area. I will box and ship it to you in the USA. Buyer pays actual shipping cost.
    This is a good bike which needs a good home.

Thanks for your time, Tom email: [email protected]

Tags:

2. Tom C.

Tom C. Guest

Well, just learned that hostel shoppe has a sale on these bikes so I'm reducing the price to 700 or
    best offer.

Tom

[email protected] (Tom C.) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Greetings,
    >
    > I have a 2002 Rans Rocket with cyclcomputer and kickstand for sale for $800 or best offer. The
    > bike has been ridden approximately 350 miles according to the odometer and is in perfect
    > condition. I need to reduce my stable of bikes and this is the one I decided to sell first. Bike
    > is located in the Atlanta Georgia area. I will box and ship it to you in the USA. Buyer pays
    > actual shipping cost. This is a good bike which needs a good home.
    >
    > Thanks for your time, Tom email: [email protected]

3. Tom C.

Tom C. Guest

Just a reminder that this bike is still available at 700 or best offer. I've decided to include a
    used Vision seatbag with it along with the Cateye Astrale (does cadence and other stuff) and the
    kickstand. Great first, second, third, or....recumbent.

Email me at [email protected] if you or a friend is interested. Don't let your tax refund
    go to waste. :)

> Greetings,
    >
    > I have a 2002 Rans Rocket with cyclcomputer and kickstand for sale for $800 or best offer. The
    > bike has been ridden approximately 350 miles according to the odometer and is in perfect
    > condition. I need to reduce my stable of bikes and this is the one I decided to sell first. Bike
    > is located in the Atlanta Georgia area. I will box and ship it to you in the USA. Buyer pays
    > actual shipping cost. This is a good bike which needs a good home.
    >
    > Thanks for your time, Tom email: [email protected]

4. Tom C.

Tom C. Guest

Bike is sold. Thanks for all the interest.

Tom

> Just a reminder that this bike is still available at 700 or best offer. I've decided to include a
    > used Vision seatbag with it along with the Cateye Astrale (does cadence and other stuff) and the
    > kickstand. Great first, second, third, or....recumbent.
    >
    > Email me at [email protected] if you or a friend is interested. Don't let your tax refund
    > go to waste. :)
    >
    >
    >
    > [email protected] (Tom C.) wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    > > Greetings,
    > >
    > > I have a 2002 Rans Rocket with cyclcomputer and kickstand for sale for $800 or best offer. The
    > > bike has been ridden approximately 350 miles according to the odometer and is in perfect
    > > condition. I need to reduce my stable of bikes and this is the one I decided to sell first. Bike
    > > is located in the Atlanta Georgia area. I will box and ship it to you in the USA. Buyer pays
    > > actual shipping cost. This is a good bike which needs a good home.
    > >
    > > Thanks for your time, Tom email: [email protected]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.