FS: Rans Rocket 2002 model

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Tom C., Feb 24, 2003.

  1. Tom C.

    Tom C. Guest

    Greetings,

    I have a 2002 Rans Rocket with cyclcomputer and kickstand for sale for $800 or best offer. The bike
    has been ridden approximately 350 miles according to the odometer and is in perfect condition. I
    need to reduce my stable of bikes and this is the one I decided to sell first. Bike is located in
    the Atlanta Georgia area. I will box and ship it to you in the USA. Buyer pays actual shipping cost.
    This is a good bike which needs a good home.

    Thanks for your time, Tom email: [email protected]

    Tags:

  2. Tom C.

    Tom C. Guest

    Well, just learned that hostel shoppe has a sale on these bikes so I'm reducing the price to 700 or
    best offer.

    Tom

    [email protected] (Tom C.) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Greetings,
    >
    > I have a 2002 Rans Rocket with cyclcomputer and kickstand for sale for $800 or best offer. The
    > bike has been ridden approximately 350 miles according to the odometer and is in perfect
    > condition. I need to reduce my stable of bikes and this is the one I decided to sell first. Bike
    > is located in the Atlanta Georgia area. I will box and ship it to you in the USA. Buyer pays
    > actual shipping cost. This is a good bike which needs a good home.
    >
    > Thanks for your time, Tom email: [email protected]

  3. Tom C.

    Tom C. Guest

    Just a reminder that this bike is still available at 700 or best offer. I've decided to include a
    used Vision seatbag with it along with the Cateye Astrale (does cadence and other stuff) and the
    kickstand. Great first, second, third, or....recumbent.

    Email me at [email protected] if you or a friend is interested. Don't let your tax refund
    go to waste. :)

    [email protected] (Tom C.) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Greetings,
    >
    > I have a 2002 Rans Rocket with cyclcomputer and kickstand for sale for $800 or best offer. The
    > bike has been ridden approximately 350 miles according to the odometer and is in perfect
    > condition. I need to reduce my stable of bikes and this is the one I decided to sell first. Bike
    > is located in the Atlanta Georgia area. I will box and ship it to you in the USA. Buyer pays
    > actual shipping cost. This is a good bike which needs a good home.
    >
    > Thanks for your time, Tom email: [email protected]

  4. Tom C.

    Tom C. Guest

    Bike is sold. Thanks for all the interest.