FS: Rans Rocket 2002 model

Tom C.

Guest
Greetings,

I have a 2002 Rans Rocket with cyclcomputer and kickstand for sale for $800 or best offer. The bike
has been ridden approximately 350 miles according to the odometer and is in perfect condition. I
need to reduce my stable of bikes and this is the one I decided to sell first. Bike is located in
the Atlanta Georgia area. I will box and ship it to you in the USA. Buyer pays actual shipping cost.
This is a good bike which needs a good home.

Thanks for your time, Tom email: [email protected]

Well, just learned that hostel shoppe has a sale on these bikes so I'm reducing the price to 700 or
best offer.

Tom

[email protected] (Tom C.) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Greetings,
>
> I have a 2002 Rans Rocket with cyclcomputer and kickstand for sale for $800 or best offer. The
> bike has been ridden approximately 350 miles according to the odometer and is in perfect
> condition. I need to reduce my stable of bikes and this is the one I decided to sell first. Bike
> is located in the Atlanta Georgia area. I will box and ship it to you in the USA. Buyer pays
> actual shipping cost. This is a good bike which needs a good home.
>
> Thanks for your time, Tom email: [email protected]

Just a reminder that this bike is still available at 700 or best offer. I've decided to include a
used Vision seatbag with it along with the Cateye Astrale (does cadence and other stuff) and the
kickstand. Great first, second, third, or....recumbent.

Email me at [email protected] if you or a friend is interested. Don't let your tax refund
go to waste. :)

[email protected] (Tom C.) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Greetings,
>
> I have a 2002 Rans Rocket with cyclcomputer and kickstand for sale for $800 or best offer. The
> bike has been ridden approximately 350 miles according to the odometer and is in perfect
> condition. I need to reduce my stable of bikes and this is the one I decided to sell first. Bike
> is located in the Atlanta Georgia area. I will box and ship it to you in the USA. Buyer pays
> actual shipping cost. This is a good bike which needs a good home.
>
> Thanks for your time, Tom email: [email protected]

Bike is sold. Thanks for all the interest.