FS: Rans V-Rex 99-2000 model

Mike

Guest
For Sale: 1999/2000 Rans V-Rex Recumbent Bicycle
see photo here http://www.mikebentley.com/bike/vrex

Standard Size Frame. 27 speeds.

Stock SRAM 9.0 Components. Shifters, rear deraileur, brakes. Shimano 105
Triple crank.

New Comet tires. New chain idlers. New Chain. New Ultegra Bottom bracket.

New $400 Purple Chromalusion Paint.

Extras include Zzipper fairing with hardware. Kickstand, mirror.

Over $2100 new. Asking $1300. Might sell bike without fairing.

coachmb at ameritech dot net

Mike wrote:

> For Sale: 1999/2000 R[ANS] V-Rex Recumbent Bicycle
> see photo here http://www.mikebentley.com/bike/vrex
>
> Standard Size Frame. 27 speeds.
>
> Stock SRAM 9.0 Components. Shifters, rear deraileur, brakes. Shimano 105
> Triple crank.
>
> New Comet tires. New chain idlers. New Chain. New Ultegra Bottom bracket.
>
> New $400 Purple Chromalusion Paint.
>
> Extras include Zzipper fairing with hardware. Kickstand, mirror.
>
> Over $2100 new. Asking $1300. Might sell bike without fairing.

Is this a 1999 frame with the 2000 seat? I ask because my RANS Rocket
was sold as a 2000 and came with the 2000 seat mesh, seat foam and foam
cover (all different from 1999) but has a 1999 serial number.

I suspect that RANS ordered too many bikes in 1999 from the frame
builder (after making too few in 1998), so there were leftover frames.

--
Tom Sherman - Earth