FS: Raptor-25 Trike - $900 - 4 months old

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Paul Dalen, Jan 22, 2003.

  1. Paul Dalen

    Paul Dalen Guest

    After four months of commuting on my trike and my V2, I've decided I just like being on a
    two-wheeler more, so my wife is making me sell the trike. I've added a rear rack and replaced the
    chain with a SRAM. I also have the upgrade equipment to convert the trike to a single lever
    controlling both brakes.

    If you have any questions about this trike, you can contact me at my personal email.

    I'm currently away from home until mid-Feb, so my internet access is sporadic. Please be patient and
    I'll get back to you ASAP. The earliest that the trike will be able to ship is 14 Feb 03. If I don't
    sell it here, I'll list it on eBay in early February.

    $900 OBO + $50 shipping

    Tags:

  2. Paul Dalen

    Paul Dalen Guest

    After four months of commuting on my trike and my V2, I've decided I just like being on a
    two-wheeler more, so my wife is making me sell the trike. I've added a rear rack and replaced the
    chain with a SRAM. I also have the upgrade equipment to convert the trike to a single lever
    controlling both brakes.

    If you have any questions about this trike, you can contact me at my personal email.

    I'm currently away from home until mid-Feb, so my internet access is sporadic. Please be patient and
    I'll get back to you ASAP. The earliest that the trike will be able to ship is 14 Feb 03. If I don't
    sell it here, I'll list it on eBay in early February.

    $900 OBO + $50 shipping

  3. Tom Sherman

    Tom Sherman Guest

    Paul Dalen wrote:

    > After four months of commuting on my trike and my V2, I've decided I just like being on a
    > two-wheeler more, so my wife is making me sell the trike....

    I suggest trading your wife for a recumbent.

    Tom Sherman - Quad Cities USA (Illinois side) RANS "Wavewind" and Rocket, Earth Cycles Sunset and
    Dragonflyer

  4. Tom Sherman

    Tom Sherman Guest