FS: Raptor-25 Trike - $900 - 4 months old

Paul Dalen

Guest
After four months of commuting on my trike and my V2, I've decided I just like being on a
two-wheeler more, so my wife is making me sell the trike. I've added a rear rack and replaced the
chain with a SRAM. I also have the upgrade equipment to convert the trike to a single lever
controlling both brakes.

If you have any questions about this trike, you can contact me at my personal email.

I'm currently away from home until mid-Feb, so my internet access is sporadic. Please be patient and
I'll get back to you ASAP. The earliest that the trike will be able to ship is 14 Feb 03. If I don't
sell it here, I'll list it on eBay in early February.

$900 OBO + $50 shipping

Paul Dalen wrote:

> After four months of commuting on my trike and my V2, I've decided I just like being on a
> two-wheeler more, so my wife is making me sell the trike....

I suggest trading your wife for a recumbent.

Tom Sherman - Quad Cities USA (Illinois side) RANS "Wavewind" and Rocket, Earth Cycles Sunset and
Dragonflyer