FS : RARE Campagnolo MTB Olympus grouppo

Gemma Kernich

Guest
For those who want to be completely different - a friend has come across a
COMPLETE new-old-stock Campagnolo Olympus MTB groupset. Cranks, shifters,
brakes, levers, hubs and the chunkiest looking pedals. Nice and shiny. For
the retro-freak, and hard (impossible) to get.

Looking for a good offer otherwise will throw open to ebay wolves. Can
accept paypal, buyer pays shipping. Located in Australia, but our shipping
is suprizingly fast and cheap to the UK and Europe..

email [email protected] for more details.

Cheers
Gemma

"Gemma Kernich" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> For those who want to be completely different - a friend has come across a
> COMPLETE new-old-stock Campagnolo Olympus MTB groupset. Cranks, shifters,
> brakes, levers, hubs and the chunkiest looking pedals. Nice and shiny.

For
> the retro-freak, and hard (impossible) to get.
>
> Looking for a good offer otherwise will throw open to ebay wolves. Can
> accept paypal, buyer pays shipping. Located in Australia, but our

shipping
> is suprizingly fast and cheap to the UK and Europe..
>
> email [email protected] for more details.

more details, group consists of
BB
Cranks, 175, triple
Pedals
Toe Clips
Brakes (calipers)
Brake Levers
Shifters
Front and rear changers
Cables
Seatpost
NO HUBS (sorry)

Will have photos soon....

in message <[email protected]>, hippy
('[email protected]') wrote:

> "Gemma Kernich" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> For those who want to be completely different - a friend has come

> across a
>> COMPLETE new-old-stock Campagnolo Olympus MTB groupset. Cranks,

> shifters,
>> brakes, levers, hubs and the chunkiest looking pedals. Nice and

> shiny. For
>> the retro-freak, and hard (impossible) to get.

> Look at example here:
> http://www.campyonly.com/images/catalogs/1991/91olympus.jpg

I know. And I want it. I do have an Olympus front deraileur but I'd
really like the whole gruppo. However, I've overspent the cycling
budget for the next couple of months, so I can't bid on this one.

'Victories are not solutions.'
;; John Hume, Northern Irish politician, on Radio Scotland 1/2/95
;; Nobel Peace Prize laureate 1998; few have deserved it so much

Gemma Kernich wrote:
> For those who want to be completely different - a friend has come across a
> COMPLETE new-old-stock Campagnolo Olympus MTB groupset. Cranks, shifters,
> brakes, levers, hubs and the chunkiest looking pedals. Nice and shiny. For
> the retro-freak, and hard (impossible) to get.
>
> Looking for a good offer otherwise will throw open to ebay wolves. Can
> accept paypal, buyer pays shipping. Located in Australia, but our shipping
> is suprizingly fast and cheap to the UK and Europe..
>
> email [email protected] for more details.
>
> Cheers
> Gemma

I'd like it just for the novelty value but I'd be too
afraid to use it.

One for the collector's cabinet I think.

--
Nick