Vision R42 1998 model, teal, clean, set up for USS SWB, barely used,
less than 300 miles on it. $500 OBO (I paid $1600 new), must sell.
Prefer not to ship. Can probably meet you halfway or deliver in WI or
possibly parts of MN (if bike is paid for). I repeat: MUST SELL
rec.bicycles.marketplace archive · Public discussion
FS: )))RECUMBENT Vision R42
Thread details
What we know about this thread
- Original section
- rec.bicycles.marketplace archive
- Published
- 24 May 2004
- Last activity
- 2 June 2004
- Original author
- Visionr42
- Posts
- 3
- Discussion status
- Public discussion
- Total views
- 1,294
- Views / 30 days
- 0
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
-
-
[email hidden] (VisionR42) wrote in message news:<[email hidden]>...
Quoted message said:
Vision R42 1998 model, teal, clean, set up for USS SWB,
barely used, less than 300 miles on it. $500 OBO (I paid
$1600 new), must sell. Prefer not to ship. Can probably
meet you halfway or deliver in WI or possibly parts of MN
(if bike is paid for). I repeat: MUST SELLForgot to mention this bike has the Cane Creek rear air
shock for a very comfy ride. -
[email hidden] (VisionR42) wrote in message news:<[email hidden]>...
Quoted message said:
[email hidden] (VisionR42) wrote in message
news:<[email hidden]>...Quoted message said:
Vision R42 1998 model, teal, clean, set up for USS SWB,
barely used, less than 300 miles on it. $500 OBO (I paid
$1600 new), must sell. Prefer not to ship. Can probably
meet you halfway or deliver in WI or possibly parts of
MN (if bike is paid for). I repeat: MUST SELLForgot to mention this bike has the Cane Creek rear air
shock for a very comfy ride.Bike is still available! Drop me a line if interested. I can
only check email every few days for the immediate future so
be patient
Active in the last 60 minutes
Active in this thread
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.