FS: Reynolds Ouzo Pro Integrated (all carbon), 1&1/8"

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.marketplace' started by daggits, Aug 9, 2005.

  1. daggits

    daggits Guest

    I have for sale a slight used Ouzo Pro, Integrated, 1&1/8", all carbon,
    steerer tube is 17 cm in lenght. Fork looks brand new and includes
    expander plug and brake bolt. Looking for $125.00 shipped for the fork
    to your door - OBO.

    [email protected]

    Tags:

  2. daggits

    daggits Guest

    daggits wrote:
    > I have for sale a slight used Ouzo Pro, Integrated, 1&1/8", all carbon,
    > steerer tube is 17 cm in lenght. Fork looks brand new and includes
    > expander plug and brake bolt. Looking for $125.00 shipped for the fork
    > to your door - OBO.
    >
    > [email protected]

  3. daggits

    daggits Guest

    daggits wrote:
    > I have for sale a slight used Ouzo Pro, Integrated, 1&1/8", all carbon,
    > steerer tube is 17 cm in lenght. Fork looks brand new and includes
    > expander plug and brake bolt. Looking for $125.00 shipped for the fork
    > to your door - OBO.
    >
    > [email protected]

  4. daggits

    daggits Guest

    daggits wrote:
    > daggits wrote:
    > > I have for sale a slight used Ouzo Pro, Integrated, 1&1/8", all carbon,
    > > steerer tube is 17 cm in lenght. Fork looks brand new and includes
    > > expander plug and brake bolt. Looking for $125.00 shipped for the fork
    > > to your door - OBO.
    > >
    > > [email protected]

  5. daggits

    daggits Guest