FS: Ritchey Road PRO Stem

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.marketplace archive' started by Doug Goodwin, Jan 29, 2004.

  1. Doug Goodwin

    Doug Goodwin Guest

    12cm; 73°

    Used - VG condition; less than 150 miles on it.

    With 1" adaptor shim.

    US$ 40, Shipped

    Checks or MO's

    Picture available.

    Questions to: 200miler [at] cyclingforum [dot] com
    --
    Doug Goodwin YMMV

    The thing about the cold is that you can never tell how cold it is from looking out a kitchen
    window. You have to dress up, get out training and when you come back, you then know how cold it is.
    --Sean Kelly

    Tags:

  2. J. Chup

    J. Chup Guest

    No offense, but this is more than current retail on this one. Sell it for whatever you can get
    and be done with it. That's what the newsgroups are all about. Or try your luck on ebay and get
    hosed on fees.

    Doug Goodwin <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > 12cm; 73°
    >
    > Used - VG condition; less than 150 miles on it.
    >
    > With 1" adaptor shim.
    >
    > US$ 40, Shipped
    >
    > Checks or MO's
    >
    > Picture available.
    >
    > Questions to: 200miler [at] cyclingforum [dot] com

  3. Doug Goodwin

    Doug Goodwin Guest

    [email protected] (J. Chup) wrote in
    news:[email protected]:

    > No offense, but this is more than current retail on this one. Sell it for whatever you can get and
    > be done with it. That's what the newsgroups are all about. Or try your luck on ebay and get hosed
    > on fees.

    Don't know where you get your info from, but it's bogus. ASP for the PRO stem is ± US$60.

    So, kindly bugger off!

    Oh, and your comments were offensive!

    --
    Doug Goodwin YMMV

    The thing about the cold is that you can never tell how cold it is from looking out a kitchen
    window. You have to dress up, get out training and when you come back, you then know how cold it is.
    --Sean Kelly

  4. Bikeracer

    Bikeracer Guest

    Doug Goodwin <[email protected]> wrote:

    > So, kindly bugger off!
    >
    > Oh, and your comments were offensive!

    There wasn't anything offensive about his comments, so STFU.

    But he posted a link to an older Pro stem, which has a 2 bolt faceplate. If yours is a 4 bolt design
    it is worth a higher price.

  5. Doug Goodwin

    Doug Goodwin Guest

    [email protected] (BikeRacer) wrote in
    news:[email protected]:

    > Doug Goodwin <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >> So, kindly bugger off!
    >>
    >> Oh, and your comments were offensive!
    >
    > There wasn't anything offensive about his comments, so STFU.
    >
    > But he posted a link to an older Pro stem, which has a 2 bolt faceplate. If yours is a 4 bolt
    > design it is worth a higher price.

    WTF, ANOTHER net-nanny!

    First, your unnecessary opinions are offensive and down right rude!

    Second, your measure of what is "offensive"is your own; keep it!

    You had nothing to offer, except increased noise level in the ng. I would suggest that it is YOU
    that should STFU!

    Meet dev/null.

    --
    Doug Goodwin YMMV

    The thing about the cold is that you can never tell how cold it is from looking out a kitchen
    window. You have to dress up, get out training and when you come back, you then know how cold it is.
    --Sean Kelly

  6. Bikeracer

    Bikeracer Guest

    Doug Goodwin <[email protected]> wrote:

    > > But he posted a link to an older Pro stem, which has a 2 bolt faceplate. If yours is a 4 bolt
    > > design it is worth a higher price.
    >
    > WTF, ANOTHER net-nanny!
    >
    > You had nothing to offer, except increased noise level in the ng. I would suggest that it is YOU
    > that should STFU!

    It's called helping our fellow cyclists and pointing out that they might be getting ripped off by
    chumps like you.

    Go away.