FS: Road Parts - Aspide Saddle, Bontrager TripleX Lite Stem, CaneCreek S-6 HS

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.marketplace' started by Andrew Martin, May 18, 2004.

  1. San Marco Aspide Team, Titanium/leather
    http://www.jensonusa.com/store/product.aspx?i=SA707A09 (NON-TEAM
    VERSION PICTURED)
    New OEM saddle for Trek 5900
    $40

    Bontrager Triple X Lite OS - 120mm
    http://www.bontrager.com/stems/detail.asp?id=160&pt=11
    Installed, never ridden
    $40

    Cane Creek S-6 HS/Bontrager Carbon top cap
    http://aebike.com/site/page.cfm?Affiliate=1&PageID=30&SKU=HD2273
    Used in Trek for 4 rides until I got my WCS HS
    $30

    All this stuff came OEM on my Trek 5900. Only HS was ridden at all (a
    couple rides) until substitute parts came in. All are good as new/new
    condition. Pictures on request. Buyer pays $4 USPS shipping to US.

    $100 shipped for the lot.

    Thanks,
    -a
    -a

    Tags:

  2. [email protected] (Andrew Martin) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > San Marco Aspide Team, Titanium/leather
    > http://www.jensonusa.com/store/product.aspx?i=SA707A09 (NON-TEAM
    > VERSION PICTURED)
    > New OEM saddle for Trek 5900
    > $40
    >

    > Bontrager Triple X Lite OS - 120mm
    > http://www.bontrager.com/stems/detail.asp?id=160&pt=11
    > Installed, never ridden
    > $40
    >

    > Cane Creek S-6 HS/Bontrager Carbon top cap
    > http://aebike.com/site/page.cfm?Affiliate=1&PageID=30&SKU=HD2273
    > Used in Trek for 4 rides until I got my WCS HS
    > $30
    >

    > All this stuff came OEM on my Trek 5900. Only HS was ridden at all (a
    > couple rides) until substitute parts came in. All are good as new/new
    > condition. Pictures on request. Buyer pays $4 USPS shipping to US.
    >

    > Thanks,
    > -a

    The Saddle is sold.