FS - Robert Millar, The High Life (VHS)

Simon D wrote on 01/04/2008 :
> Is listed on Ebay:
>
> http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200212834128
>
> Watched only once, and only a few weeks old (I prefer DVD nowadays, if you
> see what I mean...).

Sorry to anyone who was "watching" this - several people were - I've
withrawn it. I became aware (read the above for clues...) that the
recording seems to be of very poor quality - the sound was awful - and
it's clearly not fair to sell it on in that condition.

I don't have a VHS player (or a TV, for that matter!) and only have
easy access to one player at the moment, so there is a *slim* chance
that it's something to do with that. I'll try it in another in a few
days, and if that proves any better then I'll relist the tape with a
"could be dodgy" proviso.

--
Simon