FS: Rocket TT7 SE

Discussion in 'Triathlon' started by Peter, Mar 21, 2003.

  1. Peter

    Peter Guest

    FOR SALE!

    Small SOFTRIDE Rocket TT7 SE, 700c, Carbon beam, Reynolds fork, Never built. 1 of 50 Softride made
    in this limited edition format. $2750. + shipping.

    Peter

    Tags:

  2. Phil Mee

    Phil Mee Guest

    "Peter" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > FOR SALE!
    >
    > Small SOFTRIDE Rocket TT7 SE, 700c, Carbon beam, Reynolds fork, Never built. 1 of 50 Softride made
    > in this limited edition format. $2750. + shipping.
    >
    > Peter

    THESE BIKES ALWAYS BREAK - Just where the beam attaches to the frame - hence the reason that only 50
    were made.

    Plus, did you see the post the guy whos selling it made to another member of this board -
    UNACCEPTABLE.

    Why should we buy anything from you ?