rec.bicycles.marketplace · Public discussion

FS: Rocky Mountain Slayer 50

Started by Josh · · Last activity · 3 posts · 451 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.bicycles.marketplace
Published
18 October 2006
Last activity
23 October 2006
Original author
Josh
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
451
Views / 30 days
7

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Selling my Rocky, time for something new.

    This slayer is the '04 model, the year they changed the rear stays to the
    beefier ones. I bought it in the fall of '04 as a leftover, and the
    following season did about a thousand miles on my road bike so the Rocky
    didn't get much use. I rode it a fair amount this past summer, but still
    managed about 600 miles on the road, so still, not a ton of miles on it. I
    took good care of her, rode mostly XC, one trip to Mt Snow to ride the XC
    trails there, too old for the downhill stuff.

    New Rear XT der, new cables, new front pads, will include extra set of pads
    too.

    Specs:

    Team Red Color

    Frame Easton Custom OVAL RAD Aluminum
    Frame Weight 2.9 kg / 6.4 lb
    Fork Fox Vanilla RL
    Front Travel 125 mm
    Rear Shock Fox Float

    Rear Travel 125 mm
    Head Set Ritchey Logic
    Stem Race Face Evolve
    Handlebar Race Face Evolve
    Brakes Hayes HFX-9
    Brake Levers Hayes HFX-9
    Shifters Shimano LX
    Gearing (RR/FR) Shimano XT, Shimano LX
    Cranks & Chainrings Race Face Evolve XC
    Bottom Bracket Race Face Isis
    Pedals Shimano M520
    Hubs (RR/FR) Shimano M525 Disc, Shimano M525 Disc
    Cog-Set Shimano Deore 9 Spd
    Chain Shimano HG53-9
    Spokes DT Champion
    Rims Mavic XM117D
    Tires (RR/FR) Hutchinson Mosquito 2.3", Hutchinson Mosquito
    2.3"
    Seat Post Race Face Evolve
    Saddle Custom Titec Ithys

    I'd like to get $1200 for it, but I'll take offers. $40 to ship in US. Email
    me for pics.

    Josh

  2. Size?

    "Josh" <[email hidden]> wrote in
    news:y2pZg.5338$AR6.3843@trndny02:

    Quoted message said:

    Selling my Rocky, time for something new.

    This slayer is the '04 model, the year they changed the rear stays to
    the beefier ones. I bought it in the fall of '04 as a leftover, and
    the following season did about a thousand miles on my road bike so the
    Rocky didn't get much use. I rode it a fair amount this past summer,
    but still managed about 600 miles on the road, so still, not a ton of
    miles on it. I took good care of her, rode mostly XC, one trip to Mt
    Snow to ride the XC trails there, too old for the downhill stuff.

    New Rear XT der, new cables, new front pads, will include extra set of
    pads too.

    Specs:

    Team Red Color

    Frame Easton Custom OVAL RAD Aluminum
    Frame Weight 2.9 kg / 6.4 lb
    Fork Fox Vanilla RL
    Front Travel 125 mm
    Rear Shock Fox Float

    Rear Travel 125 mm
    Head Set Ritchey Logic
    Stem Race Face Evolve
    Handlebar Race Face Evolve
    Brakes Hayes HFX-9
    Brake Levers Hayes HFX-9
    Shifters Shimano LX
    Gearing (RR/FR) Shimano XT, Shimano LX
    Cranks & Chainrings Race Face Evolve XC
    Bottom Bracket Race Face Isis
    Pedals Shimano M520
    Hubs (RR/FR) Shimano M525 Disc, Shimano M525 Disc
    Cog-Set Shimano Deore 9 Spd
    Chain Shimano HG53-9
    Spokes DT Champion
    Rims Mavic XM117D
    Tires (RR/FR) Hutchinson Mosquito 2.3", Hutchinson
    Mosquito 2.3"
    Seat Post Race Face Evolve
    Saddle Custom Titec Ithys

    I'd like to get $1200 for it, but I'll take offers. $40 to ship in US.
    Email me for pics.

    Josh

  3. I knew I'd forget something. It's an 18" medium frame. I'm 5'10" if that
    helps.

    jjd

    "Todd" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Size?

    "Josh" <[email hidden]> wrote in
    news:y2pZg.5338$AR6.3843@trndny02:

    Quoted message said:

    Selling my Rocky, time for something new.

    This slayer is the '04 model, the year they changed the rear stays to
    the beefier ones. I bought it in the fall of '04 as a leftover, and
    the following season did about a thousand miles on my road bike so the
    Rocky didn't get much use. I rode it a fair amount this past summer,
    but still managed about 600 miles on the road, so still, not a ton of
    miles on it. I took good care of her, rode mostly XC, one trip to Mt
    Snow to ride the XC trails there, too old for the downhill stuff.

    New Rear XT der, new cables, new front pads, will include extra set of
    pads too.

    Specs:

    Team Red Color

    Frame Easton Custom OVAL RAD Aluminum
    Frame Weight 2.9 kg / 6.4 lb
    Fork Fox Vanilla RL
    Front Travel 125 mm
    Rear Shock Fox Float

    Rear Travel 125 mm
    Head Set Ritchey Logic
    Stem Race Face Evolve
    Handlebar Race Face Evolve
    Brakes Hayes HFX-9
    Brake Levers Hayes HFX-9
    Shifters Shimano LX
    Gearing (RR/FR) Shimano XT, Shimano LX
    Cranks & Chainrings Race Face Evolve XC
    Bottom Bracket Race Face Isis
    Pedals Shimano M520
    Hubs (RR/FR) Shimano M525 Disc, Shimano M525 Disc
    Cog-Set Shimano Deore 9 Spd
    Chain Shimano HG53-9
    Spokes DT Champion
    Rims Mavic XM117D
    Tires (RR/FR) Hutchinson Mosquito 2.3", Hutchinson
    Mosquito 2.3"
    Seat Post Race Face Evolve
    Saddle Custom Titec Ithys

    I'd like to get $1200 for it, but I'll take offers. $40 to ship in US.
    Email me for pics.

    Josh


Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.