rec.bicycles.marketplace · Public discussion

FS: RST-22 rear shock

Started by res09c5t · · Last activity · 1 post · 508 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.bicycles.marketplace
Published
27 October 2005
Last activity
27 October 2005
Original author
res09c5t
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
508
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hi,
    I've got a rear shock for a bike for sale. It is marked as an RST 22 and
    also with a 165/98. I really don't know anything about it- it came with
    some other parts that I bought. It appears to basically be in new condition
    but has some marks on the mounting bolts- maybe a new bike takeoff? $15
    plus shipping? or make me an offer....
    Paypal accepted.
    Thanks!
    Lyle

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.