FS: SELLE SAN MARCO REGAL SADDLES. NEW!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.marketplace archive' started by Richard Sachs, Mar 16, 2004.

  1. I just received a new supply of Selle San Marco
    Regal saddles in custom red leather with Ti rails
    and rivets. No "icky" stiching. No "bling-bling" graphics.
    Just elegant, classic, and timeless styling in the most
    popular color in my universe. See the third item here:

    http://www.richardsachs.com/rsachstoys.html

    I am the only source in the Western Hemisphere for these
    saddles in this color. The price is $96 and I will ship
    freight free until Mar 31st.

    Please let me know if u r interesting.

    Many thanks!

    e-RICHIE Richard Sachs Cycles No.9, North Main Street
    Chester, CT 06412 USA Tel. 860.526.2059 site:
    www.richardsachs.com pics: http://photos.yahoo.com/bobbesrs
    rants: http://richardsachs.blogspot.com/

    Tags:

  2. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest

    "Richard Sachs" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I just received a new supply of Selle San Marco Regal
    > saddles in custom red leather with Ti rails and rivets. No
    > "icky" stiching. No "bling-bling" graphics. Just elegant,
    > classic, and timeless styling in the most popular color in
    > my universe. See the third item here:
    >
    > http://www.richardsachs.com/rsachstoys.html
    >
    > I am the only source in the Western Hemisphere for these
    > saddles in this color. The price is $96 and I will ship
    > freight free until Mar 31st.

    I am sold on Regal saddles but come on Richard - RED?

  3. Jeff & Jane

    Jeff & Jane Guest

    Red is his signature color..................
    > "Richard Sachs" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > I just received a new supply of Selle San Marco Regal
    > > saddles in custom red leather with Ti rails and rivets.
    > > No "icky" stiching. No "bling-bling" graphics. Just
    > > elegant, classic, and timeless styling in the most
    > > popular color in my universe. See the third item here:
    > >
    > > http://www.richardsachs.com/rsachstoys.html
    > >
    > > I am the only source in the Western Hemisphere for these
    > > saddles in this color. The price is $96 and I will ship
    > > freight free until Mar 31st.
    >
    > I am sold on Regal saddles but come on Richard - RED?

  4. "Tom Kunich" <[email protected]> wrote
    > I am sold on Regal saddles but come on Richard - RED?

    red is the new black. e-RICHIE