FS: Sidi road shoes (size 43)

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Pete Biggs, Jun 18, 2003.

  1. Pete Biggs

    Pete Biggs Guest

    Used, good condition, £8.00 including postage

    Auction gamble which didn't pay off: wrong size for me. I don't know the model but see the picture
    & description here: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3612390351 note. Even
    though each shoe only has one strap as such, there is another velcro closure at the front to
    customise a snug fit.

    Supplied to me without insoles (naughty seller!) but I will throw in a new pair of size 44 Sidi
    insoles (which seem to fit ok). No cleats included.

    Please email [email protected]

    ~PB

    Tags:

  2. Pete Biggs

    Pete Biggs Guest

    Pete Biggs wrote:

    > Used, good condition, £8.00 including postage

    Better than merely "good", actually. Uppers are in excellent condition; hardly any sign of wear
    except to the soles.

    I don't think any adaptors are required for Looks - the cleats should screw staright on. Other holes
    are present for other systems too.