FS: Sidi road shoes (size 43)

Pete Biggs

Guest
Used, good condition, £8.00 including postage

Auction gamble which didn't pay off: wrong size for me. I don't know the model but see the picture
& description here: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3612390351 note. Even
though each shoe only has one strap as such, there is another velcro closure at the front to
customise a snug fit.

Supplied to me without insoles (naughty seller!) but I will throw in a new pair of size 44 Sidi
insoles (which seem to fit ok). No cleats included.

Please email [email protected]

~PB

Pete Biggs wrote:

> Used, good condition, £8.00 including postage

Better than merely "good", actually. Uppers are in excellent condition; hardly any sign of wear
except to the soles.

I don't think any adaptors are required for Looks - the cleats should screw staright on. Other holes
are present for other systems too.