[FS] Small road bike (48cm), all except the wheels !

Pete Whelan

Guest
Sirius frame and fork, 531 tubing, 48cm C-T, 54cm C-C top-tube, 7cm
stem, drop bars and Profile Sub-8 tri bars. Stronglight cranks, with a
few spare chainrings. 105 8spd gears and brakes. Bar-end shifter on tri
bar for rear, DT shifter for front; plus the other DT shifter. Look pedals.

well maintianed and looked after; ideal for youth rider or person from
about 4'8" to 5'6".

it's almost a complete bike, just needs a pair of wheels (we need to
keep the others to go with the new bike).

£120 o.n.o.

Pete, tel: 01394 385281 or email [email protected].

Woodbridge, Suffolk

in message <[email protected]>, Pete Whelan
('[email protected]') wrote:

> Sirius frame and fork, 531 tubing, 48cm C-T, 54cm C-C top-tube, 7cm
> stem, drop bars and Profile Sub-8 tri bars. Stronglight cranks, with a
> few spare chainrings. 105 8spd gears and brakes. Bar-end shifter on tri
> bar for rear, DT shifter for front; plus the other DT shifter. Look
> pedals.
>
> well maintianed and looked after; ideal for youth rider or person from
> about 4'8" to 5'6".
>
> it's almost a complete bike, just needs a pair of wheels (we need to
> keep the others to go with the new bike).

650c or 700c?

> £120 o.n.o.
>
> Pete, tel: 01394 385281 or email [email protected].
>
> Woodbridge, Suffolk

Probably too far for anyone in our club, but we are looking for a few kids'
time trial bikes - could you post a few photos somewhere?

;; lovely alternative to rice.

Simon Brooke wrote:

> 650c or 700c?

> Probably too far for anyone in our club, but we are looking for a few kids'
> time trial bikes - could you post a few photos somewhere?

700c. Wuld be ideal for a youth rider.
I'll email you a photo