rec.bicycles.marketplace · Public discussion

FS: Softride Solo TT Set-Up

Started by tlarwa · · Last activity · 2 posts · 287 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.bicycles.marketplace
Published
28 October 2005
Last activity
28 October 2005
Original author
tlarwa
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
287
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Deep metallic red 58cm aluminum Softride Solo w/ carbon fork. Currently
    set-up as a TT machine:

    Shimano 600 Ultegra (brakeset, f/r der., cranks, bb)
    Dura Ace 8-speed bar end shifters
    TTT Forgie 1" threadless stem (110mm)
    Profile bullhorns
    Profile Aerolite aerobars
    TT brake levers
    Cane Creek C2 headset
    Selle Italia saddle
    Crank arm length = 172.5
    Shimano Ultegra Look-style pedals (grey)

    NO Wheels!!!

    I have owned this bike since new, and it is in excellent condition. I just
    don't ride it anymore.

    All REASONABLE offers will be considered. I can send pics, just let me know
    where to send them.

    [email hidden]

  2. Chainrings are 53/39
    "tlarwa" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Deep metallic red 58cm aluminum Softride Solo w/ carbon fork. Currently
    set-up as a TT machine:

    Shimano 600 Ultegra (brakeset, f/r der., cranks, bb)
    Dura Ace 8-speed bar end shifters
    TTT Forgie 1" threadless stem (110mm)
    Profile bullhorns
    Profile Aerolite aerobars
    TT brake levers
    Cane Creek C2 headset
    Selle Italia saddle
    Crank arm length = 172.5
    Shimano Ultegra Look-style pedals (grey)

    NO Wheels!!!

    I have owned this bike since new, and it is in excellent condition. I
    just don't ride it anymore.

    All REASONABLE offers will be considered. I can send pics, just let me
    know where to send them.

    [email hidden]

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.