FS: Some stuff, sposed to be good for you

Appkiller

Guest
For sale, wholes/odds/ends/bits.

Shimano Octalink double BB - used, seems good - $15 + shipping (off frame purchased on ebay - no
prior experience)

700c, 135 mm rear, 100 mm front touring/cross wheels. 36 3x spokes. LX hubs, Ambrosio excursion rims
- round, true. 8/9 compatible, max 300 miles on these - $85 + shipping

12-28 SRAM 8v cassette - $10 + shipping

Icon non-anatomic handlebar 44 black - $5 + shipping

Sugino RD 7000 Triple crankset and matching UN72 BB. BB has low miles, crankset is mildly scratched,
rings moderately worn. $40 + shipping

Schwinn Super Sport 56 Frameset or bike - frame is black, Reynolds 853, compact geometry. Components
are Campy Daytona, with essentially new Centaur 10v shifters (still have the mold flash), recently
purchased NOS Athena crankset (8v crank is fine with 10v drivetrain), chorus headset, Time Sprint
fork, Daytona everything else. OP wheels, 32 hole, 3x. No rust, few chips, condition is good to
excellent. No saddle, pedals. Bike: $850 + prof. pack/ship Frame only: $125 + shipping

Performance Forte 1 inch carbon straight blade fork - has King fork crown race installed, alloy
steerer, cut for 56 frame. $40 + shipping.

If you want more than just the frame but less than the entire package, please contact me and we will
work out a deal.

E-mail for pix.

App

Forgot to clear my inbox of virus droppings and spam. I'll keep it clear. "Frame only" price
includes HS and fork.

App

[email protected] (Appkiller) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> For sale, wholes/odds/ends/bits.
>
> Shimano Octalink double BB - used, seems good - $15 + shipping (off frame purchased on ebay - no
> prior experience)
>
> 700c, 135 mm rear, 100 mm front touring/cross wheels. 36 3x spokes. LX hubs, Ambrosio excursion
> rims - round, true. 8/9 compatible, max 300 miles on these - $85 + shipping
>
> 12-28 SRAM 8v cassette - $10 + shipping
>
> Icon non-anatomic handlebar 44 black - $5 + shipping
>
> Sugino RD 7000 Triple crankset and matching UN72 BB. BB has low miles, crankset is mildly
> scratched, rings moderately worn. $40 + shipping
>
> Schwinn Super Sport 56 Frameset or bike - frame is black, Reynolds 853, compact geometry.
> Components are Campy Daytona, with essentially new Centaur 10v shifters (still have the mold
> flash), recently purchased NOS Athena crankset (8v crank is fine with 10v drivetrain), chorus
> headset, Time Sprint fork, Daytona everything else. OP wheels, 32 hole, 3x. No rust, few chips,
> condition is good to excellent. No saddle, pedals. Bike: $850 + prof. pack/ship Frame only: $125 +
> shipping
>
> Performance Forte 1 inch carbon straight blade fork - has King fork crown race installed, alloy
> steerer, cut for 56 frame. $40 + shipping.
>
> If you want more than just the frame but less than the entire package, please contact me and we
> will work out a deal.
>
> E-mail for pix.
>
> App

PPS: Forte fork has ~8.25 inches of steerer on it.

App