FS: SPD shoes

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by Bah, Apr 3, 2003.

  1. Bah

    Bah Guest

    Hiyas,

    I have a couple of pairs of shoes to get rid of, SPD style, no cleats, both in pretty close to new
    condition.

    Warning, these snaps are big;

    SIDI; size 44 http://www.jmcs.net.au/sidi-top.jpg http://www.jmcs.net.au/sidi-bottom.jpg

    Specialized Rockhoppers; they say 11 5/45 inside, not sure if that is just an odd coincidence
    http://www.jmcs.net.au/specialized-top.jpg http://www.jmcs.net.au/specialized-bottom.jpg

    They are located in Perth/WA, I guess I could get a pair into a post satchel for $7.

    Offers to testdriver at aliped dot net!

    Thanks,

    Bah

    Tags:

  2. John L

    John L Guest

    Your links don't work.

    John L.

    On 03 Apr 2003 06:59:42 GMT, bah <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Hiyas,
    >
    >I have a couple of pairs of shoes to get rid of, SPD style, no cleats, both in pretty close to new
    >condition.
    >
    >Warning, these snaps are big;
    >
    >SIDI; size 44 http://www.jmcs.net.au/sidi-top.jpg http://www.jmcs.net.au/sidi-bottom.jpg
    >
    >Specialized Rockhoppers; they say 11 5/45 inside, not sure if that is just an odd coincidence
    >http://www.jmcs.net.au/specialized-top.jpg http://www.jmcs.net.au/specialized-bottom.jpg
    >
    >They are located in Perth/WA, I guess I could get a pair into a post satchel for $7.
    >
    >Offers to testdriver at aliped dot net!
    >
    >Thanks,
    >
    >Bah

  3. Bah

    Bah Guest

    John L <[email protected]> wrote:
    > Your links don't work.

    Hmm pesky, tar for the warning. They should wprk now, really.

    Bah.

  4. John L

    John L Guest

    Your links work, but your shoes are too big :)

    You do have neat toenails :)

    John L.

    On 03 Apr 2003 09:27:12 GMT, bah <[email protected]> wrote:

    >John L <[email protected]> wrote:
    >> Your links don't work.
    >
    >Hmm pesky, tar for the warning. They should wprk now, really.
    >
    >Bah.

  5. Bah

    Bah Guest

    John L <[email protected]> wrote:
    > Your links work, but your shoes are too big :)

    Ahh oh well =\

    > You do have neat toenails :)

    I had claws but they are hard on socks mwahaha.

    Bah.

  6. Forsale

    Forsale Guest