FS: SPD shoes

Bah

Guest
Hiyas,

I have a couple of pairs of shoes to get rid of, SPD style, no cleats, both in pretty close to new
condition.

Warning, these snaps are big;

SIDI; size 44 http://www.jmcs.net.au/sidi-top.jpg http://www.jmcs.net.au/sidi-bottom.jpg

Specialized Rockhoppers; they say 11 5/45 inside, not sure if that is just an odd coincidence
http://www.jmcs.net.au/specialized-top.jpg http://www.jmcs.net.au/specialized-bottom.jpg

They are located in Perth/WA, I guess I could get a pair into a post satchel for $7.

Offers to testdriver at aliped dot net!

Thanks,

Bah

Your links don't work.

John L.

On 03 Apr 2003 06:59:42 GMT, bah <[email protected]> wrote:

>Hiyas,
>
>I have a couple of pairs of shoes to get rid of, SPD style, no cleats, both in pretty close to new
>condition.
>
>Warning, these snaps are big;
>
>SIDI; size 44 http://www.jmcs.net.au/sidi-top.jpg http://www.jmcs.net.au/sidi-bottom.jpg
>
>Specialized Rockhoppers; they say 11 5/45 inside, not sure if that is just an odd coincidence
>http://www.jmcs.net.au/specialized-top.jpg http://www.jmcs.net.au/specialized-bottom.jpg
>
>They are located in Perth/WA, I guess I could get a pair into a post satchel for $7.
>
>Offers to testdriver at aliped dot net!
>
>Thanks,
>
>Bah

Your links work, but your shoes are too big :)

You do have neat toenails :)

John L.

On 03 Apr 2003 09:27:12 GMT, bah <[email protected]> wrote:

>John L <[email protected]> wrote:
>> Your links don't work.
>
>Hmm pesky, tar for the warning. They should wprk now, really.
>
>Bah.

John L <[email protected]> wrote:
> Your links work, but your shoes are too big :)

Ahh oh well =\

> You do have neat toenails :)

I had claws but they are hard on socks mwahaha.

Bah.