FS: Specialized Allez 54cm

Lou Deeter

Guest
54cm (c-c) Specialized Allez from the mid-80s. Suntour Superbe parts,
Shimano Sante aero brake levers. Saturae clincher rims. No pedals,
although if you ride Look or Time, I can throw them in. No dents. Red.
Missing one of the downtube Allez decals. Very nice riding bike for
$450 shipped within 48 states.

Hi Lou:

These are great bikes and I'm interested! What is the top tube length
please?

Thanks,

Jim