FS: Specialized Allez 54cm

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.marketplace' started by Lou Deeter, Dec 23, 2005.

  1. Lou Deeter

    Lou Deeter Guest

    54cm (c-c) Specialized Allez from the mid-80s. Suntour Superbe parts,
    Shimano Sante aero brake levers. Saturae clincher rims. No pedals,
    although if you ride Look or Time, I can throw them in. No dents. Red.
    Missing one of the downtube Allez decals. Very nice riding bike for
    $450 shipped within 48 states.

  2. Jim Martin

    Jim Martin Guest

    Hi Lou:

    These are great bikes and I'm interested! What is the top tube length
    please?

    Thanks,

    Jim

    Lou Deeter wrote:
    > 54cm (c-c) Specialized Allez from the mid-80s. Suntour Superbe parts,
    > Shimano Sante aero brake levers. Saturae clincher rims. No pedals,
    > although if you ride Look or Time, I can throw them in. No dents. Red.
    > Missing one of the downtube Allez decals. Very nice riding bike for
    > $450 shipped within 48 states.

  3. Is this still available? Do you have any photos?