FS:Specialized Allez A1 Road Bike-Final Reduction

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Andrew W, Sep 5, 2003.

  1. Andrew W

    Andrew W Guest

    Excellent condition(few very minor paint dinks, and SPD's are scuffed, but ive never seen a pair
    that isn't!) I got hold of a very cheap GT avalanche so need to sell this to fund it(and have lots
    of funds left over for beers ;-) ) its 58cm and the 2002 model

    added shimano SPD's too.

    SPECS: Technical Specifications FRAME A1 Premium Aluminum, heat treated, compact geometry frame
    FRONT FORK Kinesis bonded alloy w/ 1 1/8" Cr-Mo threadless steerer HEADSET Ritchey Logic Aheadset,
    1-1/8" with alloy cap STEM 3D Forged threadless, 17 degree rise, black HANDLEBARS Ritchey Logic
    Racing TAPE / GRIPS 3T Cork Ribbon FRONT BRAKE ProMax RC-451 forged dual pivot, w/ MC shoes REAR
    BRAKE ProMax RC-451 forged dual pivot, w/ MC shoes BRAKE LEVERS Shimano Sora STI FRONT DERAILLEUR
    Shimano Sora, 31.8 Clamp, Double / Triple REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano Tiagra Short Cage (Double) / Long
    Cage (Triple) SHIFT LEVERS Shimano Sora STI (Flight Deck Compatible) CASSETTE Shimano HG50, 12x25,
    8-speed CHAIN Shimano HG-50, 8-speed CRANKSET Sugino RD-3000SL CHAINRINGS 53Ax39A (Double) or
    52Ax42Ax30A (Triple) alloy outer ring, 130 BCD BOTTOM BRACKET Shimano BB-UN40, 68 x 110 PEDALS Resin
    body w/ steel cage & Cr-Mo axle RIMS Alex DA-22, 700c, 32h, alloy double-wall FRONT HUB Ritchey
    Sport Forged 32 hole quick release REAR HUB Ritchey Sport Freehub Forged 32 hole quick release
    SPOKES 14GA stainless, black, w/brass nipples FRONT TIRE Specialized Turbo Sport, 700 x 23C, w/ Flak
    Jacket REAR TIRE Specialized Turbo Sport, 700 x 23C, w/ Flak Jacket TUBES Specialized Turbo Ultra
    Light, presta valve SADDLE Specialized Comp w/Body Geometry Technology (OEM) SEAT POST Specialized
    6061, 3D Forged alloy, 27.2x350mm SEAT BINDER Cr-Mo binder bolt, forged alloy collar, 31.8 ID, black

    Pics can be seen here: http://freespace.virgin.net/aj.wilson1982/bike1.JPG
    http://freespace.virgin.net/aj.wilson1982/bike2.JPG
    http://freespace.virgin.net/aj.wilson1982/bike3.JPG
    http://freespace.virgin.net/aj.wilson1982/bike4.JPG

    £375 delivered(its boxed up and ready to go!) or £350 picked up from Stirling, Scotland. if it
    doesn't sell at this price ebay beckons I suppose....

    if you need any trading reassurances, Im a silver trader over a the dvd forums(over 130 +ves).

    Tags:

  2. On Fri, 5 Sep 2003 11:05:49 +0100, "Andrew W" <[email protected]> in
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Pics can be seen here:

    Pic 4 not found. Does it come with a free set of Disney DVDs?
    --
    If ingnorance is bliss then I am the erm er luckiest thingy in the whatchamacallit. To mail me,
    change the obvious bit to richard

  3. Andrew W

    Andrew W Guest

  4. Simon Brooke

    Simon Brooke Guest

    "Andrew W" <[email protected]> writes:

    > Excellent condition(few very minor paint dinks, and SPD's are scuffed, but ive never seen a pair
    > that isn't!) I got hold of a very cheap GT avalanche so need to sell this to fund it(and have lots
    > of funds left over for beers ;-) ) its 58cm and the 2002 model

    Given it has one of these new-fangled sloping top tubes, what's the stand-over height and how tall
    are you? Also, does it fit you? If not, how tall a person does it fit?

    ;; Semper in faecibus sumus, sole profundum variat.

  5. Andrew W

    Andrew W Guest

    > Given it has one of these new-fangled sloping top tubes, what's the stand-over height and how tall
    > are you? Also, does it fit you? If not, how tall a person does it fit?

    Im 6'1"/6'2" and it fits me perfectly, but I do know people all the way down to 5'9" that ride 58cm
    road bikes, but it will fit upto around 6'3". Not too sure of standover height as its now in a bike
    box :-( but i will look around the net to find it out....

  6. Andrew W

    Andrew W Guest