FS:Specialized Allez Road Bike-Reduced!!

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Andrew W, Aug 30, 2003.

  1. Andrew W

    Andrew W Guest

    Excellent condition(few very minor paint dinks, and SPD's are scuffed, but ive never seen a pair
    that isnt!) I got hold of a very cheap GT avalanche so need to sell this to fund it(and have lots of
    funds left over for beers ;-) ) its 58cm and the 2002 model

    added shimano SPD's too.

    SPECS: Technical Specifications FRAME A1 Premium Aluminum, heat treated, compact geometry frame
    FRONT FORK Kinesis bonded alloy w/ 1 1/8" Cr-Mo threadless steerer HEADSET Ritchey Logic Aheadset,
    1-1/8" with alloy cap STEM 3D Forged threadless, 17 degree rise, black HANDLEBARS Ritchey Logic
    Racing TAPE / GRIPS 3T Cork Ribbon FRONT BRAKE ProMax RC-451 forged dual pivot, w/ MC shoes REAR
    BRAKE ProMax RC-451 forged dual pivot, w/ MC shoes BRAKE LEVERS Shimano Sora STI FRONT DERAILLEUR
    Shimano Sora, 31.8 Clamp, Double / Triple REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano Tiagra Short Cage (Double) / Long
    Cage (Triple) SHIFT LEVERS Shimano Sora STI (Flight Deck Compatible) CASSETTE Shimano HG50, 12x25,
    8-speed CHAIN Shimano HG-50, 8-speed CRANKSET Sugino RD-3000SL CHAINRINGS 53Ax39A (Double) or
    52Ax42Ax30A (Triple) alloy outer ring, 130 BCD BOTTOM BRACKET Shimano BB-UN40, 68 x 110 PEDALS Resin
    body w/ steel cage & Cr-Mo axle RIMS Alex DA-22, 700c, 32h, alloy double-wall FRONT HUB Ritchey
    Sport Forged 32 hole quick release REAR HUB Ritchey Sport Freehub Forged 32 hole quick release
    SPOKES 14GA stainless, black, w/brass nipples FRONT TIRE Specialized Turbo Sport, 700 x 23C, w/ Flak
    Jacket REAR TIRE Specialized Turbo Sport, 700 x 23C, w/ Flak Jacket TUBES Specialized Turbo Ultra
    Light, presta valve SADDLE Specialized Comp w/Body Geometry Technology (OEM) SEAT POST Specialized
    6061, 3D Forged alloy, 27.2x350mm SEAT BINDER Cr-Mo binder bolt, forged alloy collar, 31.8 ID, black

    Pics can be seen here: http://freespace.virgin.net/aj.wilson1982/bike1.JPG
    http://freespace.virgin.net/aj.wilson1982/bike2.JPG
    http://freespace.virgin.net/aj.wilson1982/bike3.JPG
    http://freespace.virgin.net/aj.wilson1982/bike4.JPG

    £395 deilvered(its boxed up and ready to go!)

    if you need any trading reassurances, Im a silver trader over a the dvd forums(over 130 +ves).

    Tags:

  2. Graham

    Graham Guest

    "Andrew W" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:F7%[email protected]...
    > Excellent condition(few very minor paint dinks, and SPD's are scuffed, but ive never seen a pair
    > that isnt!) I got hold of a very cheap GT avalanche so need to sell this to fund
    it(and
    > have lots of funds left over for beers ;-) ) its 58cm and the 2002 model
    >
    > added shimano SPD's too.
    >
    > SPECS: Technical Specifications FRAME A1 Premium Aluminum, heat treated, compact geometry frame
    > FRONT FORK Kinesis bonded alloy w/ 1 1/8" Cr-Mo threadless steerer HEADSET Ritchey Logic Aheadset,
    > 1-1/8" with alloy cap STEM 3D Forged threadless, 17 degree rise, black HANDLEBARS Ritchey Logic
    > Racing TAPE / GRIPS 3T Cork Ribbon FRONT BRAKE ProMax RC-451 forged dual pivot, w/ MC shoes REAR
    > BRAKE ProMax RC-451 forged dual pivot, w/ MC shoes BRAKE LEVERS Shimano Sora STI FRONT DERAILLEUR
    > Shimano Sora, 31.8 Clamp, Double / Triple REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano Tiagra Short Cage (Double) /
    > Long Cage (Triple) SHIFT LEVERS Shimano Sora STI (Flight Deck Compatible) CASSETTE Shimano HG50,
    > 12x25, 8-speed CHAIN Shimano HG-50, 8-speed CRANKSET Sugino RD-3000SL CHAINRINGS 53Ax39A (Double)
    > or 52Ax42Ax30A (Triple) alloy outer ring, 130 BCD BOTTOM BRACKET Shimano BB-UN40, 68 x 110 PEDALS
    > Resin body w/ steel cage & Cr-Mo axle RIMS Alex DA-22, 700c, 32h, alloy double-wall FRONT HUB
    > Ritchey Sport Forged 32 hole quick release REAR HUB Ritchey Sport Freehub Forged 32 hole quick
    > release SPOKES 14GA stainless, black, w/brass nipples FRONT TIRE Specialized Turbo Sport, 700 x
    > 23C, w/ Flak Jacket REAR TIRE Specialized Turbo Sport, 700 x 23C, w/ Flak Jacket TUBES Specialized
    > Turbo Ultra Light, presta valve SADDLE Specialized Comp w/Body Geometry Technology (OEM) SEAT POST
    > Specialized 6061, 3D Forged alloy, 27.2x350mm SEAT BINDER Cr-Mo binder bolt, forged alloy collar,
    > 31.8 ID, black
    >

    > Pics can be seen here: http://freespace.virgin.net/aj.wilson1982/bike1.JPG
    > http://freespace.virgin.net/aj.wilson1982/bike2.JPG
    > http://freespace.virgin.net/aj.wilson1982/bike3.JPG
    > http://freespace.virgin.net/aj.wilson1982/bike4.JPG
    >
    > £395 deilvered(its boxed up and ready to go!)
    >

    > if you need any trading reassurances, Im a silver trader over a the dvd forums(over 130 +ves).
    >

    > ".....a pair that isn't....." ?

    Graham

  3. Andrew W

    Andrew W Guest

    > > ".....a pair that isn't....." ?
    >
    > Graham

    did I spell this right

    " p e d a n t i c "

    ??

  4. Tony Raven

    Tony Raven Guest

    In news:[email protected], Andrew W
    <[email protected]> typed:

    > did I spell this right
    >
    > " p e d a n t i c "
    >
    > ??

    I think there is a hypen between the "d" and the "a" - presuming you mean the antics pedestrians get
    up to like stepping off the pavement without looking ;-)

    Tony

    --
    "If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything." Mark Twain