rec.bicycles.marketplace · Public discussion

FS: Specialized Roubaix Pro Carbon - Cheap

Started by chiromed · · Last activity · 1 post · 330 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.bicycles.marketplace
Published
11 April 2005
Last activity
11 April 2005
Original author
chiromed
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
330
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. FS: Specialized Carbon Pro Frameset 52 cm (53.7 cm top tube) in
    excellent condition. I'm 5'8", 30" inseam and this IS the perfect size
    from 5'6" to maybe 5'10" based on torso length.

    My price is a steal @ $899 shipped. Pics available.

    Overall, the frame looks fantastic worth every penny. I will be
    listing this on ebay so if you want it let me know or go on ebay and
    use the buy it now feature. I am a verified paypal member and 100%
    feedback rating on ebay so you can be assured this is a real deal.
    I've bought and sold on this forum for years (many years) so there
    aren't any "beware of" messages about me out there.

    It includes full carbon fork w/ zertz inserts, Specialized Pave
    seatpost with zertz inserts, FSA headset, Faux carbon alloy front
    derailleur clamp (so you don't have to buy one).

    Details: I bought the frameset a couple of weeks ago but decided to
    bite the bullet and get me a Scott CR1 instead ($$$$$) soooo I have not
    even ridden this frame. They retail for $1700 +/-. It is a
    professional quality frameset used by the Domina Vacanze team. The
    zertz inserts do provide dampening of road shock, you can even tell
    just by tapping on the frame and squeezing the zertz, the vibrations
    don't resonate.Designed to be a comfort first frame without sacrificing
    the racing edge. Ideally, it is the perfect frame (carbon):
    lightweight, comfortable and very stable. Check out:
    http://www.where-vibrations-go-to-die.com to learn more.

    Weighed on my scale (got pics) at 1095 grams, fork 440 grams, post 238
    grams...you can easily build a 14-15 lb bike.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.