FS: Speedplay X Series Cleats

Hmm, well I detect a little sarcasm. You'll have to exuse me as I am
new to using this service. Maybe you could clue me into what is
applicable protocol for making a post as i did about my cleats. Is this
frowned upon? Any input would be helpful.

I think he would rather you post them on rec.bicycles.marketplace instead of
RBR. Dont worry about it.
news:[email protected]...

Rick Roof wrote:
> I think he would rather you post them on rec.bicycles.marketplace instead of
> RBR. Dont worry about it.
> <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Hmm, well I detect a little sarcasm. You'll have to exuse me as I am
> > new to using this service. Maybe you could clue me into what is
> > applicable protocol for making a post as i did about my cleats. Is this
> > frowned upon? Any input would be helpful.

Alright, well thanks all for the advice, I'll keep this in mind for any
future postings and I apologize for any problems I may have caused.

In article <[email protected]>,
[email protected] says...

> Rick Roof wrote:
> > I think he would rather you post them on rec.bicycles.marketplace instead of
> > RBR. Dont worry about it.
> > <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > Hmm, well I detect a little sarcasm. You'll have to exuse me as I am
> > > new to using this service. Maybe you could clue me into what is
> > > applicable protocol for making a post as i did about my cleats. Is this
> > > frowned upon? Any input would be helpful.
> > >

> Alright, well thanks all for the advice, I'll keep this in mind for any
> future postings and I apologize for any problems I may have caused.

No problem. Just the fact that you are asking the correct way to do
things is a big point in your favor!