FS: SRAM Force Shifters and Derailleur

xavier

New Member
Feb 4, 2003
SRAM Force Double Tap Shifters and 10s Force rear derailleur - $600.00 (Shipped inside the USA)

Call me or email me to place order. Mention this ad.

-----------------------------

Xavier Cintron
Bulltek Sports
1.888.BULLTEK
www.bullteksports.com

You can get the whole group for $1200 on ebay, sell what you don't want and
get it for less than that.

If you're offering a deal, make it one for the customer, not you.

P.S. Your prices certainly are nothing special.

"xavier" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> SRAM Force Double Tap Shifters and 10s Force rear derailleur - $600.00
> (Shipped inside the USA)
>
> Call me or email me to place order. Mention this ad.
>
> -----------------------------
>
> Xavier Cintron
> Bulltek Sports
> 1.888.BULLTEK
> www.bullteksports.com
>

> --
> xavier

I do sell the group for $1200.

Just check before you post.

Checked Ebay for groups and all I saw for $1200 was not complete group. All I saw was w/o cranks. I offer $1200 w/ cranks. Taking cranks out it is a whole lot less $$$.

I posted the levers and RD because MSRP that SRAM forces is $539,95 and $174,95

For those looking for those 2 parts it is a good price for $600

Does your $1200 group include Double ring cranks, BB bearing,
cassette, chain (the good one with cutouts) Brakes, front Derailler
along with the RD and Carbon shifters?
How much just for the Levers, RD and cassette?

On Wed, 27 Sep 2006 05:47:50 +1000, xavier
<[email protected]> wrote:

>I do sell the group for $1200.
>
>Just check before you post.
>
>I posted the levers and RD because MSRP that SRAM forces is $539,95 and
>$174,95
>
>For those looking for those 2 parts it is a good price for $600

The Group we sell includes:

Shifters (DoubleTap Controls), Front Derailleur, Rear Derailleur, Crankset, Bottom Bracket, Chain (1070), Brake Calipers and Cassette (1070)

Please email me direct at [email protected] for special price. Thanks

<[email protected]> wrote:

>I do sell the group for $1200.
>
>Just check before you post.
>
>I posted the levers and RD because MSRP that SRAM forces is $539,95 and
>$174,95
>
>For those looking for those 2 parts it is a good price for $600
[/QUOTE]