FS: SRM Powercontrol IV

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.marketplace archive' started by Steve, Jul 10, 2004.

  1. Steve

    Steve Guest

    For sale, SRM Powercontrol IV. Recently back from SRM in
    Germany for service. 172.5mm Shimano crankset. All cables,
    orginal box, software, etc. Works perfectly. $900 firm.
    Digital photos available. I live in the Seattle area.
    Contact Steve at Tmarchioro@wavecable.com

    Tags:

  2. Andy Coggan

    Andy Coggan Guest

    "steve" <stephen_46@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > For sale, SRM Powercontrol IV. Recently back from SRM in
    > Germany for service. 172.5mm Shimano crankset. All cables,
    > orginal box, software, etc. Works perfectly. $900 firm.
    > Digital photos available. I live in the Seattle area.
    > Contact Steve at Tmarchioro@wavecable.com

    Amateur or Pro version? (From the price, I assume Amateur?)

    Andy Coggan