FS:Suntour Superbe Pro track wheels

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.marketplace' started by Charles Stickle, Jun 27, 2004.

  1. I selling a newly built set of track wheels. They are Suntour Superbe
    pro track hubs(28 hole), laced to Alex Road rims(machined brake
    surfaces). I used black spokes with silver(brass) nips. These wheels
    have never been rode. MINT condition. Asking 275.00, email with
    questions.

    thanks, Randy

  2. samba rock

    samba rock Guest

    Charles Stickle wrote:
    > I selling a newly built set of track wheels. They are Suntour Superbe
    > pro track hubs(28 hole), laced to Alex Road rims(machined brake
    > surfaces). I used black spokes with silver(brass) nips. These wheels
    > have never been rode. MINT condition. Asking 275.00, email with
    > questions.
    > thanks, Randy

    Hey do you still have these wheels? I'm interested in purchasing it.
    Please let me know. Best, Daniel