FS:Suntour Superbe Pro track wheels

Charles Stickle

Guest
I selling a newly built set of track wheels. They are Suntour Superbe
pro track hubs(28 hole), laced to Alex Road rims(machined brake
surfaces). I used black spokes with silver(brass) nips. These wheels
have never been rode. MINT condition. Asking 275.00, email with
questions.

thanks, Randy

Charles Stickle wrote:
> I selling a newly built set of track wheels. They are Suntour Superbe
> pro track hubs(28 hole), laced to Alex Road rims(machined brake
> surfaces). I used black spokes with silver(brass) nips. These wheels
> have never been rode. MINT condition. Asking 275.00, email with
> questions.
> thanks, Randy

Hey do you still have these wheels? I'm interested in purchasing it.
Please let me know. Best, Daniel