UK and Europe · Public discussion

FS Tacx Turbo Trainer

Started by vernon · · Last activity · 4 posts · 464 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
UK and Europe
Published
13 December 2007
Last activity
14 December 2007
Original author
vernon
Posts
4
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
464
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–4 of 4
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I wish I'd listened to Arthur Clune four or five years ago when I was
    dithering over the purchase of a turbo trainer. It just wasn't for me and
    I've probably had more exercise from shifting it around the house than I've
    had from using it as intended. All in all I think it's been used less than a
    dozen times in total by me and my two sons. Two of us prefer riding out
    bikes on the road in winter the other one now prefers to read about riding
    bikes in the winter ;-)

    This magnetic resistance turbo trainer can be yours for £30 if you collect
    it from Leeds. It has a pair of adjuster plates which I think alters the
    position of the roller to accomodate 26" wheels as well as 700c.

    Proceeds to be used towards the purchase of a Lumotec LED front light.

    Estimated shipping charge is £12.

    Any takers?

  2. vernon said:

    I wish I'd listened to Arthur Clune four or five years ago when I was
    dithering over the purchase of a turbo trainer. It just wasn't for me and
    I've probably had more exercise from shifting it around the house than I've
    had from using it as intended. All in all I think it's been used less than a
    dozen times in total by me and my two sons. Two of us prefer riding out
    bikes on the road in winter the other one now prefers to read about riding
    bikes in the winter ;-)

    This magnetic resistance turbo trainer can be yours for £30 if you collect
    it from Leeds. It has a pair of adjuster plates which I think alters the
    position of the roller to accomodate 26" wheels as well as 700c.

    Proceeds to be used towards the purchase of a Lumotec LED front light.

    Estimated shipping charge is £12.

    Is your email address valid? If so, you've got mail. If not, please
    contact me:

    luke at shrimper dot org dot uk

    Luke

    --
    Red Rose Ramblings, the diary of an Essex boy in
    exile in Lancashire <http://www.shrimper.org.uk>

  3. "Ekul Namsob" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    vernon <[email hidden]> wrote:

    Quoted message said:

    Is your email address valid? If so, you've got mail. If not, please
    contact me:

    luke at shrimper dot org dot uk

    Luke


    Sold to Luke...

  4. vernon said:

    "Ekul Namsob" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    vernon <[email hidden]> wrote:

    Quoted message said:

    Is your email address valid? If so, you've got mail. If not, please
    contact me:

    Quoted message said:

    Sold to Luke...

    And I'm looking forward to its arrival.

    Cheers,
    Luke

    --
    Red Rose Ramblings, the diary of an Essex boy in
    exile in Lancashire <http://www.shrimper.org.uk>

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.