FS: Tandem Trike

Tim Hall

Guest
Bob Jackson Tandem Trike

Dates from 1984 (I think), 23" front, 19" rear.

One wheel drive, 6 speed with double chainset. V brake on front, Arai
drum on rear. Wolber rims. USE suspension seatpost on rear. Rack.
Straight bars on front, SJS Stoker bars on rear. Paint is a little
shabby.

It's set up so an adult can fit the back, but obviously the smaller
size can also take a biggish child.

Pictures on Flickr at
<http://flickr.com/photos/timintheshed/sets/72157594165971354/>

I'm in Crawley, West Sussex.

400 notes or near offer.

I love it, having got the hang of riding it, but none of therest of
the family like it. And I've been requested by The Management to make
more space in the garage.

Email me if interested timhall at clara dot co dot uk

Tim

In article <[email protected]>
Tim Hall <[email protected]> wrote:
> Bob Jackson Tandem Trike

<snip>
> I love it, having got the hang of riding it, but none of therest of
> the family like it. And I've been requested by The Management to make
> more space in the garage.

Maybe you could find a disabled (sight impaired, balance impaired etc.)
cyclist locally who would like to stoke for you, and they could store
it?

Rob Morley wrote:
> In article <[email protected]>
> Tim Hall <[email protected]> wrote:
>> Bob Jackson Tandem Trike
>>

> <snip>
>> I love it, having got the hang of riding it, but none of therest of
>> the family like it. And I've been requested by The Management to make
>> more space in the garage.
>>

> Maybe you could find a disabled (sight impaired, balance impaired etc.)
> cyclist locally who would like to stoke for you, and they could store
> it?

You may find a buyer if you advertise it on the Tandem Club site.

Someone was asking about a tandem trike recently IIRC.

http://www.tandem-club.org.uk/

Sam Salt

Foot note:
Tim's delivering it to my garage tomorrow. I haven't convinced myself
it's a clever idea yet, but it'll see more use than the veteran tandem
propping up the wall.

All we have to do is work out how to cope with its inbuilt pothole and
gutter non-avoidance seeking system ...
--
PacMan
"I love being married. It's so great to find that one special

On Tue, 28 Nov 2006 10:06:47 +0000, PacMan <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Foot note:
>Tim's delivering it to my garage tomorrow. I haven't convinced myself
>it's a clever idea yet, but it'll see more use than the veteran tandem
>propping up the wall.

Like PacMan said, I've now delivered it to him and Mrs. PacMan. And
what nice people they are. And they've rejoined the Tandem Club.
Hurrah.

>All we have to do is work out how to cope with its inbuilt pothole and
>gutter non-avoidance seeking system ...

Can't help there, I'm afraid.

Tim

It was round about Thu, 30 Nov 2006 00:42:15 +0000,, when the famed
Tim Hall of the dreaded Organised? Me? was struck by a sudden insight:

>>All we have to do is work out how to cope with its inbuilt pothole and
>>gutter non-avoidance seeking system ...

>Can't help there, I'm afraid.

Ubung macht den Meister, I suppose. Not that we're getting much
practice in this weather.

Thanks, Tim: appreciated.
--
PacMan