FS: Telekom Cycling Jerseys from $34.95

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Cycling Guy, Mar 31, 2003.

  1. Cycling Guy

    Cycling Guy Guest

    We have a large selection of Pro Team Euro Cycling Jerseys. Teams as USPS, Telekom, ONCE, Saeco and
    more. Prices are 25% to 50% of retail with fast shipment.

    Take a look at www.ProCycleGear.com

    Tags:

  2. "Cycling Guy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > We have a large desire to post our sale items in this forum.
    >
    > Take a look at www.Pleasebuythese.com

    Dear Guy:

    We are much too busy to buy those jerseys. We are discussing VERY IMPORTANT THINGS.

    We have wrong race predictions to make. We have to discuss why the French make great existentialists
    and cheese. We insist in putting lipstick on sheep, and EPO on our ice cream.

    These very important topics consume our wanking hours. We do not need to save ourselves for ewe.

    Sincerely,

    VDB's Dog

  3. Ken Papai

    Ken Papai Guest

    Please sell your old stuff in the rec.bicycles.MARKETPLACE newsgroup. Never here. Thanks!

    "SEND ME YOUR MONEY" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > We have a large selection of Pro Team Euro Cycling Jerseys. Teams as USPS, Telekom, ONCE, Saeco
    > and more. Prices are 25% to 50% !!! ABOVE
    RETAIL!!! WOW!!!!!!! >